Chapter 23: The Interview....Without The Boys

Start from the beginning

“It basically described how my life was. It was horroble. I was bullied. I didn’t have friends. I didn’t  have my mum to talk to. My brother wasn’t there to help me get through it. But I learned that other people go through the same things like me. Some people have it worse than me. I just want to let them know that they are not alone and there is someone out there to help you get through it” i said.

That felt good to say that.

Finally got that out.

“Wow. What about your dad? Was he there with you?” Sam asked.

“He....He wasn’t there. He would always be...working” I said.

God I almost gave it away.

Whew.

“I am sorry about that. Why did you decide to call your album ‘Don’t Give Up’?” She asked.

“Like I said before. I have went through some struggles in the past years. But I would always tell myself ‘Don’t give up. You can go through this’. I just want to let everyone know to never give up because everything will get better in life. You just have to make it happen. You say its impossible but I say its possible” I said.

“Thats great. But how did you and One Direction become friends? Where did you meet?” Sam asked.

“Well I was looking for guitar teachers online and I found this website. I called the person and I met him. I didn’t expect it to be Niall Horan. I was so shocked that I was trying to keep my self from not ‘fan girling’ as what they call it” I said.

The crowd laughed.

“Thats how I met the lads. Niall is an amazing guitar teacher.” I said.

“You two are dating right?” She said.

“Yes we are” I said.

“How are the rest of One Direction” She said.

“They are really fun to be around with. Zayn can be a bit quiet at times but he is also really weird at times and really funny. Liam is like the dad out of all of them. If you ever get in trouble he will find out who it was. But can be hilarious at times. Louis....well....Louis is Louis. I don’t think anyone else is like him. He can be funny and weird at times but he also can be caring. He is the person you would turn to, to have a shoulder to cry on. Harry is really fun and caring. And a bit peverted. He scarred my eyes for life one day.” I said.

The crowd laughed.

“But he is also my best friend. Well all of the lads are my best friend but I get along more with Harry. If you are going through some rough times he would always be there for you.” I said.

Sam nodded.

“Great” She said.

The interview went on from there.

All I said about the lads was true.

They will always be there for me.

Zayn will always tell me to never give up and get on with life.

Liam would always protect me like a dad.

Louis would give me his shoulder to cry on and he will make me laugh when Im feeling down.

Harry would always be there for me and he will listen to me.

Niall.

He would protect me, listen to me and love me.

I love these guys so much.

The interview ended and I walked off of the stage.

I saw Niall with his back turned to me.

I ran towards him and jumped on his back.

He stumbled forward but he regained his balance and caught me.

“HIIII!” I said.

“Hello” He said.

“You did amazing out there” He said.

“Thank you” I said.

He carried me out and into the tourbus.

Niall put me down and the lads squished me into a group hug.

“Guys. Can’t. Breathe” I said.

They broke the hug.

“We loved your interview” Louis said.

“Thanks” I said.

“Did you really mean all of those things you said?” Zayn asked.

“Yes. I really do love you guys. You have been there for me and I wouldn’t be here without your help” I said.

“Aww! We love you too” They said.

“Now. Can you make us food” Harry said.

“You jerks. I just got back fromm the interview.” i said.

“But We’re hungry” They moaned.

“Fine” I said.

*Hope you liked it!!! Next chapter will be posted tomorrow hopefully! Vote/Comment!