Death is coming

Hey guys, I deleted the other chapter because it stinks and well ya,

Ok I need at least amd I mean AT LEAST! 7 VOTES TO MOVE ON! With out it I wont move on, sorry guys. But I really love your saport J comment tell how you feel!

song o fthe day : MISERY

                                                CHAPTER 1

                                                            Death is coming

We understand death for the first time when he puts his hand upon one whom we love.  ~Madame de Stael 

UNKNOWN POV

As lightning cracks and the thunder roars rather loudly above me I walked at the rain pierce through my pale skin. I looked up as the rain drops splatter upon my skin. I raise my hands to the sky to wash the sin I have done over the years, though I know that they would never come off. I am proud for all what I have done.

Because this is death. I am death.

  beware of me.

 Hunter"s pov.

 i am about 16 years old, i have meduim short spiky hony blond har with natural tones of brown.i am about 5 fout 2. i no short rite, but that just me :)

it looked liked i rained. i thought as i walked quietly through the forest on a beautiful morning like this one. the leaves crunched as i step on top of them. i kept feeling as i was being watched by someone, but  being the person i am i shrugged it off and walked away.

*snap!* i turned around quickly.

nothing

i turned back around to find someone rite in front of me, screaming i feel on my back.

"Christopher! you scared me half to death!"

he helped me up while laughing his butt off.

"i hate you!" i am covered head to toe in mud, thank gawed that i have extra clothes in my locker, because this was not the first time he has done this to me.

"thats not really nice."

"give me a hugs" i had the biggest goofiest smile plastered on my face.

" oh! no! you are not doing that to me."

i chased him all the  way to the school were he stoped  dramatically and i ran state in to him falling and pulling him down with me.

" what happend?"  i asked examine the croud of students around the parking lot and the entrance of the school. there were sighlent ambulances at the far end of parking lot.

" i dont know lets find out." he said

one of the senors over heard us, " one of the cheerleaders committed suicide last night, she was found dead in the school. "

"that horrible, how and who?"

" they say by pills, but i am not sure. and you know that cheer leader, Ashley"

" this is the second one this week!"

she turned away, i was the paramedics load a cart in the ambulance. the white sheet had an eerie mood to it as something wasn't right, but i shrugged it off as i got pulled away by Christopher.

as i took the final step outside the wind whispered into my ear.

"I.......am..........death."