Amusement...

IM SOOO SORRY FO |R THE WAIT!!! BUT HERE IS IS <3 

MiMi P.o.V

I woke up to the light of a light bulb . I was in a supply closet . What was I doing in here. While I was getting up from the pile of towels I was sleeping on. My phone dropped on my foot .

Me: shit !

Then I remembered I came here to recall my day . I was leaving here at 9:00 pm today.

I'm so happy!! I walked out the door to my room to go take a shower and change . After I took a shower and did all the other stuff I pick this to wear:http://www.polyvore.com/10_21_12/set?id=61575222

I put my headphones and put on No Lie . I blasted as high it could go I always listen to music like that . I walked to the "kitchen" all bright and happy singing along with the song. I saw that everybody was in there including drew and Corahn. I kinda ignore them and went straight to the phone to order breakfast.

Me: ummm can I have eggs and bacon please and a fruit bowl with lots of pineapple . Thank you 

I hung up . 

Me: um diggy can I talk to you in the living room please.

Diggy: *confused* umm alright.

It's my time to make everything right before I leave. We entered.the living room and I automatically hugged him.i sighed into is chest and said I'm sorry.

Me:im sorry for cheating on you , in the beginning .

Diggy: it's ok , I forgave you , I cheated to.

Me: alright , Thankz 

Diggy: no problem

We walked in the "kitchen" . I put back on my head phones on and Can't get enough by J Cole came on . I was jammin when Corhan came out of nowhere and grabbed my headphones out of my ears .

Me: yes 

Corhan: why are you so happy for .

Me:no reason 

Corhan: well there has to be a reason . I never seen you this happy since two years ago.

Me: we'll I'm a happy now .

A knock on the door came , I knew it was my food , so I went to go get it.I got my food and say on the couch and turned on the tv. I put it on cartoon network and courage the cowardly dog was on that's my show. .... After I was done with my food , the episode was done as well. I put my plate on the table where it was delivered . The jaden came to me.

Jaden: we're going to amusement park, wanna come .

Me: sure as long as we come back before 9 ok

Jaden: alright 

Me: um jaden I'm sorry for almost well breaking you and my sister up.

Jaden: it wasn't all your fault it was my fault to .

Me: we'll I just wanted to say I'm sorry.

Jaden: apology accepted 

He walked back to the "kitchen" . Then I heard some people yelling Why and sucking there teeth. Then Valerie came out of the "kitchen" all frustrated and stomped to her room. Then all the others went to their rooms to go get ready. I'm so glad I'm leaving this hell hole. I jumped on the couch and then continued watching tv. With drew and Corahn Seinfeld they were already ready.

Val P.oV

Why did jaden have to invite her. I know she's my sister but she kissed my boyfriend , she is a hoe. I went to go change again I didn't really feel like wearing this outfit anymore. So I put this on :http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_232/set?id=61424174