The Picture~

EEEEEEK, this story is going so well. I never knew i had so many ideas- Enjoy :3

"BAKUGO YOU BITCH!" "I'M NOT A BITCH YOU ARE!" "DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!?" "YES I DO YOU  BITCH! YOU GOT HER FUCKING PREGNANT DIDN'T YOU?!" "THAT'S NOT WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED! "B-Babe?" Bakugo looked back and walked over to the bed. "Yes Teddy bear?" Aiko sat up. "D-did I do something wrong?" Aiko said as she was tearing up. "No, no! You didn't do a single thing!" Bakugo said as hugging Aiko. (Is this even my son? He's hugging her...?)  Mitsuki thought. Bakugo then kissed Aiko and wiped her tears. "M-Ma'am, I ashore you nothing happened. We were studying!" Then Aiko showed her the papers for the U.A. quirk study. "Ok, just get dresses and come down for breakfast." Mitsuki walked back downstairs. Bakugo and Aiko looked at each other and giggled. Bakugo planted a kiss on Aiko's forehead and headed downstairs. Aiko got changed and walked downstairs as well. She sat down next to Bakugo as Mitsuki gave her Eggs&Bacon. Bakugo got up to uses the restroom when Masaru came and sat next to Aiko. "How did Bakugo find such a nice young lady?" Aiko giggled at this comment. "I know, she's so pretty to." Mitsuki added in. "Thank you!" Aiko said with a bright smile. Just then Bakugo came back out and sat down. "Why him,?" Mitsuki asked. "HEY! 'YA OLD HAG!" "BAKUGO!" Aiko yelled. "S-sorry." "I chose him because I knew he was for me. He's not always as nice as the rest, but I know he won't cheat or anything like that." Aiko said in a very cute and nice tone.   "Wow- Your girlfriend is so nice and smart. Maybe you should change him!" "Damn old hag." Bakugo mumbled. "What was that?" Aiko said to Bakugo. "N-nothing." Bakugo responded. Mitsuki then leaned on the counter giving Bakugo the stare of death. 

A couple weeks later~

"B-Bakugo!!" Aiko yelled. "What?" He yelled back. "C-c-come here!!" "Im fucking coming!" Bakugo then walked into the room. "What is this?!" Aiko showed Bakugo a picture. 

Bakugo turned tomato red

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Bakugo turned tomato red. "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE THAT ON YOUR YOUR FUCKING PHONE???" "I-I don't know. Mina s-sent this!" "I hate that pink bitch." "L-language!" "FUCK LANGUAGE! MINA FUCKING SENT YOU A PICTURE OF ME WITHOUT A FUCKING SHIRT!" "B-babe.." "What is it Teddy Bear?" Bakugo said angrily. Aiko then got up and kissed Bakugo. Aiko let Bakugo's tongue explore her mouth. Aiko got up and wrapped her arms loosely around Bakugo's neck while Bakugo wrapped his arms around her waist. Aiko broke the kiss, just to say, "It's fine Baby. I love you!" Bakugo's anger had calmed down by then, but the angry Pomeranian still had lots of anger. "I love you to..." Bakugo said with a very grumpy tune. 

Ok, Hi! Yea it's me✌🏻 I wrote this story thinking "No, no it's not gonna be terrible." WELP IT SUCKS. I have a lot of ideas but I can't word things very good-🤧

Anyway, bye peeps✌🏻

also, 542 words including this sentence- I-