After church they met with the Mayans at the warehouse. Like they agreed on they met with the Galindo cartel, they were going to sell them guns.

About six months into their deal with Galindo Tara moved back to charming, she was in her first year of residency. He met up with her a few times thinking he could love her, He could make things work and maybe be happy. At this point Tara was a better choice than making a croweater his old lady. She could help him not be so lonely and disconnected from everything, she could help the club when they needed patched up. It seemed like the right choice. Everyone could benefit from him having a relationship with Tara.

"You good bro?" Opie asked walking to stand next to him he offered him a smoke.

"Yeah I'm good Ope."

Opie just looked at him. "Fuck. I dont know. I really dont." Jax admitted shaking his head.

"This about Tara?"

"Yeah. It'd be best for everyone if she stuck around right?"

"What. That isn't up to what is best for everyone else man. Its what you want."

"Yeah. What if I dont get another chance man. Have someone to go home to. I'm tired of the endless disconnect."

"Shit Jax. That sounds miserable if you don't really want her it wouldn't matter if she was at home. You wouldn't be happy."

He was right. "Yeah. Thanks bro." Jax said giving him a hug "let's go meet with Galindo and the mayans."

They were almost out of charming when they got the call that Miguel and his men were shot at with Miguel and Nestor both getting shot, they needed somewhere to go and fast.

Jax stopped by St. Thomas to ask Tara to come help. She was in surgery so he told the nurse to have her call him and he sent her a text too. He got back to the clubhouse and thye had it cleared out, with only club members, mayans and Miguel's men there. The officers of each club, along with Miguel and Nestor were in the chapel.

"I dont know how long she'll be, she's in surgery. Told them to have her call me and left a message for her." Jax told them as he walked in chapel.

"Shits Jackie boy we need the docs help." Chibs said as he looked at Miguel's wound.

They stood around talking and making a few jokes trying to lighting the mood. Chibs still couldn't find the bullet and was being careful "hes going to need some blood once we're done." Chibs said looking at Jax. He quickly pulled his phone out trying to call Tara.

As he hung up an older man came to the chapel door "Miguel I tried to stop her." He said in a hurry.

"Devante you had one job." Miguel said annoyed making Nestor chuckle

"Yeah its not easy trying to tame the lioness, you know how she is."

"Where is she?" Nestor asked amused

"Outside, pacing, waiting to come in and string us all up." Devante told him.

"Is it too late for me to slip out the back?" Miguel asked with a smirk. The Samcro members who were in the chapel were trying to figure out who they were talking about, they figured it was his old lady or mom.

Right at that time they could hear heels heavy on the clubhouse floor.

Nestor whistled and counted down "Three, Two, One."

The mayans laughed then got real serious when the mysterious woman popped up in the doorway of the chapel.

"Yeah laugh it up guys. Just wait." She glared at each one of them.