18.

"Behena!" Suman heard as she stepped out of the car. She looked to the other side to see Kanchan grinning at her.

"What's up with you Kancha?" Suman asked looking at her weird sister.

"Nothing, why?" Kanchan asked.

"Then why are you grinning like a mad person?" Suman asked and Kanchan was about to say something in the flow when Shravan glared at her.

"N-Nothing. I'm just h-happy." Kanchan stuttered and gave Suman a fake smile.

"You sure?" Suman asked again.

"Yes. Yes. Also, I have shifted your stuff back to Tiwari house. Toh chal andar!" Kanchan said and dragged her sister in their house.

"Kancha--" Suman tried to stop her sister but there was no stopping in Kanchan's excitement.

Shravan smiled looking at the Tiwari sisters. They are happy, once again. And this time no one wants to take decision in chaste.

*******

"Puttar, did you keep the 'thing' safely?" Kavita asked her son who was getting ready.

"Yes mumma. And please stop sounding like it is a mission." Shravan said and laughed a bit.

"Arrey! It is a mission." Kavita said and sat on the bed.

"No, it's not. In fact yes. But in this mission, I already know what will be the conclusion." Shravan said and adjusted his hair for the one last time before leaving his house.

"Shravan, I haven't seen you this happy in past 7 years." Kavita said as she adored her handsome son. Shravan didn't say anything but smiled.

"She makes you happy." Kavita stated.

"She absolutely does." Shravan says as he sat beside his mother.

"You remember, you promised to hate her till you die?" Kavita asked and both of them chuckled.

"Yeah, but I also promised Suman to love her till my last breath. I broke my second promise just to fulfill my first one. And I can never break my promise made to her, never." He said and smiled at his mother.

"Okay enough talking, now go!" Kavita said and pushed her son out of the house. Shravan took his car keys and left smiling.

Whereas on the other hand, Suman was having trouble wearing a saree. Kanchan insisted her to wear and now she's not at home.

Ding Dong!

"What? It's already 7?" Suman looked at the clock and then at her messed up state. She groaned.

"Damru bhaiya, Suman kaha hai?" Shravan asked as Damru opened the door.

"Didi toh apne kamre mein hai." Damru said and Shravan left for her room after giving a nod to Damru.

"Suman!" Shravan opened the door of her room without knocking and stopped in his tracks looking at his messy but beautiful girlfriend.

"Help karo na." Suman pouted and Shravan chuckled at her cuteness.

"Wait." Shravan said and closed the door.

He made the pleats of her saree and tucked her in and roamed his hand on her bare waist which made her stop breathing.

"Breath Suman." He whispered in her ears making her look away from him.

"I love you." He added and kissed her cheeks. She smiled brightly and kissed his cheeks.

"I love you more." She said and both of them chuckled.

"Well, we are twinning tonight." She said as she noticed that he is wearing a black jeans and white shirt matching with her white saree and black blouse.

"I know. You look hot though." Shravan said trying to make Suman Tiwari blush. But she was a nut which wasn't easy to crack.

"Of course I look hot. I didn't get 20 or more proposal aise hi." Suman said and smirked knowing that her boyfriend is mentally beating the guys who he haven't even seen.

"What! 20 or more proposal!? Tumne kisi ko accept kiya kya?" He asked and Suman slapped her forehead mentally.

"Haa, mai chup chup kar milti hu usse." She said rolling her eyes and turned around. But in a swift moment she was turned again and Shravan smashed his lips on hers.

Suman was shocked and didn't reciprocate until Shravan pinched her waist lightly and then rubbed there to sooth the pain.

The kiss was everything, soft yet harsh.

"Why did you do this?" She asked breathing heavily once he pulled away.

"Because, even in imagination you are mine. And only mine, get it?" Shravan said huskily and Suman nodded smiling.

"Now let me get ready." Suman said as she pulled herself away from his touch and started putting light makeup while Shravan sat on her bed surfing through his phone.