one: Just chatting

Twitter update:

From dovedere

Hey everyone! Come join me on twitch for a Q&A! Twitch.tv/dovedere I'll see you there! X

You were setting up ready for a long stream

You were setting up ready for a long stream. You were hoping you could make the stream last for at least 2 hours. The camera needed cleaning so you went into the kitchen to grab some glass spray and a glass of water just to keep you hydrated while chatting. You plugged the microphone into your gaming setup and started the stream.

"Hi everyone, Welcome to the stream! How are you all doing today?" Happy faces and hearts fly through the chat. "So, what should we do first" You ask the chat in a calm and relaxed voice. "Wow! There are so many questions. Well guys I think we are just going to stick to the normal rules. Superchat gets priority!" The normal questions come through first such as: How old are you?, Are you dating anyone? etc... Then, you got a discord notification saying that Rae is one person short for an among us game and I can join if I want to.

The discord chat:

Hey Y/N we are one person short for an among us game. Do you want to join?

Sure! I can't see why not.

Ok I'll send you the code in a second.

It is ******

Perfect! Thank you!

You change the name of the stream from 'Just chatting' to 'chill among us with friends' and move your webcam over the code and enter it into the game. The screen turns black and then loads you into the game with Rae, Jack, Felix, Toast, Corpse, Sykkuno, Yvonne, Poki, Lily and Dave (Boyinaband). It is nice to have some new faces around. You've only been playing with Rae, Jack, Sykkuno, Poki, Yvonne and toast lately so you are glad to play with people you wouldn't normally play with. You unmute your microphone and introduce yourself to everyone. "Hi my name is Y/N. Most of you probably know me already but For those you who don't I have a twitch account called 'Dovedere' and I am a pretty small streamer. "Hi Dovedere" Everyone says. "It is great to meet someone new! Can't wait to see you play." "Thanks guys!" You reply. "Are we ready to start?" Toast asks "Yup. Lets go!"

word count: 431

I will continue writing more chapters and hopefully they will get longer the further we get into the story. Lou <3