⑧ Don't wanna let go anymore

"Taro!" Sungchan called out.

The boy didn't respond. They were still hugging, Sungchan's arms wrapped around Shotaro's neck while Shotaro was clutching the sides of Sungchan's shirt, his face buried on Sungchan's chest.

"Stop crying." Sungchan spoke in a clogged voice.

"You are also crying, stupid." Shotaro complained, clutching Sungchan's shirt more tightly, which made the latter giggle.

"That's because I'm happy." Sungchan said.

Shotaro again didn't respond.

"Taro!"

No response again.

"Don't you want to sleep?" Sungchan asked.

Shotaro shook his head.

"Our first day of, probably practice, starts tomorrow, if you don't sleep, you'll feel tired."

Shotaro shook his head again. Sungchan released a breathy chuckle.

"You are being like a baby." Sungchan said.

Shotaro shook his head again, then spoke up, "I just don't want to let go of you anymore, not even for a second."

Sungchan could feel his heart rate pick up it's pace and a warm feeling in his stomach and his nerves getting hyper aware. He smiled.

"But we have practice tomorrow.." Sungchan said again.

"Fuck practice, why won't you just let me be with you like this?" Shotaro complained, in a louder voice this time.

Sungchan sighed, loosening his hug and backing his head away to look at Shotaro. "You missed me that much?"

Shotaro looked down.

"Why didn't you tell me then, that you were going to leave me?" Sungchan asked.

"I couldn't..." Shotaro replied in a small voice.

"I understand." Sungchan placed his forehead slightly above Shotaro's, who slowly raised his head, so that now their foreheads were against each other, and they were looking at each other with tear stained cheeks and puffy red eyes from crying.

"I missed you a lot too." Sungchan said breaking the silence, making Shotaro's eyes water again, and he panicked, "Hey hey hey don't cry please, since when did you become a cry baby?" He slightly joked though, earning a pinch on his stomach.

"Oi, that hurts." Sungchan cried, letting go of Shotaro immediately and rubbing the place where Shotaro had pinched him in the side of the stomach.

"Serves you right." Shotaro giggled, after a long time, "And now you're the one, speaking loudly, no fear of them coming down now hmm?" He teased.

"What a character development in seconds jeez." Sungchan said, now a wide smile adorning his face, Shotaro was smiling widely too. Then they sat there for a while just looking at each other with smiles on their faces.

"I still can't believe it!" Sungchan said.

"Oh believe me, it's all real, I'm finally with you once again, my Bambi." Shotaro replied. This bubbly side of Shotaro was only present when he was with Sungchan (, and his cousin brother).

"Give me a hug." Sungchan extended his hands and Shotaro immediately complied by leaning forward. And they were hugging once again, feeling happy and contented.

"We shall sleep now." Shotaro said it this time.

"Tired?" Sungchan asked to which Shotaro shook his head.