𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2

*10 years later *

'HAYDI KIZLARIM!' Osman Bey shouted. He was it the training field with his daughters, training them to become amazing warriors. Fatma and Leyla had been fighting each other for what felt like hours, they were so good that they could not beat each other, and as they fought, Osman realised that Fatma's weakness was Leyla's strong point and Leyla's weakness was Fatma's strong point so Osman told them to teach each other. He walked back to his marquee, knowing that they would continue until he came back.

About an hour later Fatma saw something at the corner of her eye. She was confused as it looked like an arrow so she sat down thinking maybe she was going crazy. Leyla noticed, as she went to her younger sister and said 'Bacim, ne oldu?' 'Nothing, abla, everything is fine. I am just a little tired .' But Leyla knew something was wrong and she said again, 'Hayir, bacı, bana söyle, I KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG!' 

Fatma thought to herself "There is no point in hiding this. My Abla is clever and always knows what is going on". 'I think I am going crazy, I thought I saw a arrow and a few men who looked like crusaders up in the bushes.' Leyla thought for a second, then asked her sister where the arrow came from and Fatma pointed in the direction she saw the arrow coming from. Leyla looked in that direction, and Fatma was right. Leyla was clever, and noticed footprints. She walked up to them and found a cross necklace and gasped.

Fatma was right. 'We need to tell Baba!' exclaimed Fatma. As they were running to their father and mother, they saw arrows and a man started to shout 'BASKIN ,BASKINNN!' The  girls pulled out there swords. 'We need to stick together abla, we will be stronger this way,' said Fatma to Leyla. 

Leyla nodded as they saw two men coming up to them and started fighting. They kept fighting. Bala Hatun ran up to them to protect them but before she got to them, Leyla was shot in the arm and Fatma fell down from being hit in the head and were both being carried away. Helen was running away with them on a horse. Bala tried to catch up but was hit and fell to the floor. The crusaders had either died or left .

Osman saw Bala on the floor. He ran up to her and she managed to splutter. 'Osman, Leyla , Fatma!' Osman furrowed his brows. 'What happened to them? Where are they?' Bala replied, 'The (cough cough) crusaders took them. Leyla was shot and they hit Fatma and she fainted.' Osman suddenly shouted, 'ALPLER!' 'Yes Beyim?' Said Osman's alps. 'We are going to the castle.'  said Osman. All the alps made surprised faces. 'But Bey'im, they will chop us to pieces, many of our alps are martyred because of the raid.' said one of the alps. Osman said 'They have taken my daughters and one of them was shot with an arrow. They are clearly using them as bait and for answers about us.  We will go through the secret passages, Boran ,Goktug! You dress up as knights and let us in .'

Back at the castle, the two girls were locked in a room . 'Abla, are you ok?' Said Fatma. Leyla was in pain. 'I am fine, just give me the heated dagger.' Said Leyla to her younger sister. 'NO ABLA! I WILL DO IT!' Refused Fatma. She did not want her sister to do it for herself. 'Bacım, do not worry, just give it to me.' Said Leyla. Fatma hated seeing her older sister in pain, it made her want to cry but she held it and remembered, "We are warriors,and warriors do not cry, they get revenge for their sisters or brothers or whoever they love and stay strong", then she figured, that was what her sister was doing too.

 Leyla gently placed the dagger on her skin, she was trying not to scream or cry. She firmly held the dagger to stop her from crying? She pulled it away slowly. She let out a quiet little scream after she was done. Her sister finally looked up and found a small piece of cloth to wipe the blood on her arm. Leyla rolled down her sleeve as a soldier walked in.

He saw the dagger, he grabbed each of there arms and took them to a cage, and made sure they had no weapons, but the crusaders made a mistake, a dumb mistake (as always they are dumb). They put both the sisters in the same cage.

'Abla, we need to get out of here.' Whispered Fatma. Leyla nodded and started to bend down and reached for her boot. 'Abla? What are you doing?' Said Fatma. 'Sabır bacım ... sabır!' replied Leyla. She finally pulled it out, 'Ya Allah-' started Fatma. Leyla clapped her hand on Fatma's mouth. 'Konuşmamak(do not talk)' whispered Leyla. Fatma nodded.

It was a dagger. 'Abla? How come you have that?' Whispered Fatma.  'Don't you remember Baba told us to always be prepared for anything so I thought I should always have a weapon on hand just in case,' whispered Leyla in reply.

'So what is the plan?' asked Fatma. 'I don't have a full one but we need a plan A and a plan B just in case plan A backfires.' replied Leyla.

Fatma thought for a moment. 'I think I got a part of plan A. Our Baba would probably have a plan to get us back ...' she stopped because since Leyla and Fatma were closer than sisters. Leyla practically knew what she was gonna say, '...and if we know our Baba, he would have sent two of his alps to come and check on us then...' said Leyla, '... will lay out the plan with them, but we will have to be careful,' Fatma said as she finished off Leyla's words. Leyla nodded and they sat down and made themselves look worn out.

Not long later, two men walked in and opened the gate. Fatma and Leyla sat up. One of the men gave a signal. Leyla held on tight to Fatma's hand and waited for them to finish. Then she took a sigh of relief; it was Boran and Goktug. The two alps turned around and said, 'Our leader told us to make them work for us, go now, this is what our Tekfur wants.' The other men nodded and left. Boran and Goktug leaned forward and sat down. 'Leyla, Fatma, are you ok?' Asked Boran. 'We are fine.' replied Fatma, relieved that her father's alps were here. 'We need to help you get out of here. we need to look at what we have to help you escape.' said Goktug.

Then Leyla reached into her boot. Goktug and Boran stared at Leyla in confusion. She then pulled the dagger out and immediately, their faces turned into surprised faces. 'How did you get that?' asked Boran. 'I may have learned a thing or two from my Baba.' Replied Leyla. They all let out a little chuckle, then the set out the plan.

A few hours after the alps left, a soldier came up to them. 'Ha, you little kids won't be able to get past anything. We will whip you into shape in no time, hahaa!' The soldier opened the gate and walked in. Fatma gave him a stare. The soldier gave a smiling stare back. 'What are you staring at, child, haha, you think I will let you out because I am scared of your face, HAHA, you will never get past us.' He spat. 'Oh and you young child, I see you have an old mouldy bowl of ayran, do you think we will let you free because you go starving and ill,  WELL YOUR WRONG !'

Leyla smirked and threw the mouldy bowl of Ayran in the man's face. Fatma got up and held his arms, Leyla got the dagger and stabbed him through the chest. Fatma dropped him on the ground 'HAYDİ BACI, HAYDİ!' Said Fatma, giving similar deaths to the other soldies. Boran and Goktug came up to them and gave them swords whilst escaping.

Osman looked at his girls 'AYY MAŞALLAH KIZLARIM ,you are amazing warriors!' as he hugged them tight. They then got on their horses and rode back to the tribe. 

Bala listened as the drums beat. She crossed her fingers, hoping it was Osman and her daughters. It was. She ran and ran, falling to the floor, as her girls jumped off their horses, and ran into her arms. She kissed them both, and wept into their scarves. 'Oyyyyy, kizlarim. I would have died, if you didn't come back today.' 'Ana.....'

-side note

So, Sara will be writing the story, I will be editing! We have just decided to update once a month, as it's v hard during school to do these things! We have no story line after this, so comment what you think we should add. Hopefully next chapter, it will start wil another 10 years later. Btw, if you didn't know their ages in this chap, it was 10. Next chapter, they'll be 20! Yass, people go through changes. ♥️ lygsm, and cya!