"You're probably right." He said. I got up from the chair I was sitting in and made my way upstairs to my room. I plopped down on the bed and grabbed a book. I decided to pick up a random book from the library on my way up to my room. It was basically notes from magic experimentation, from an ancestor of the Malfoy's. I flipped the page and the title read "Premorphmagi". This sounded interesting, so I read carefully down the page.

Premorphmagi is an ancient spell that only mastered wizards can perform. This specific spell can be enclosed in an object concealing its magic for as long as it chooses. The spell contains a rare magic known as 'nomruxus' which is fairly similar to a horcrux. Instead of concealing a part of your soul into this object, it conceals the most powerful magic of all, love. This love can be passed on for centuries until the magic within decides to reveal itself. The caster simply chants 'nomruxus premorphagis' while holding a piece of an object strong between the two lovers. The last casters were said to be Salazar Slytherin and Merlin, who experimented with it before. It has been rumoured that Armand Malfoy, an ancestor, had experimented as well, but failed. The only other wizard in the world to have used this spell was I, Septimus Malfoy, which no living soul knows about. Outside of working for the current Minister of Magic, I researched and studied this spell, hoping that one day, it would work. To greater extent, I finally cast a functioning spell. My lover, Crestian, helped me perform this spell before I died. We hid the magic in a Malfoy family heirloom, the emerald snake. This bracelet was named after Salazar Slytherin. In conclusion, this bracelet holds a deep magic in which only at the right time, will it reveal its hidden power. I only wish good luck to the witch or wizard who ends up with this. Keep it close to you- Septimus Malfoy.

I lie there on my bed, wide eyed. Could the bracelet Draco have given me be the same one? I looked down at my wrist. It had emeralds and a snake like figure on it. I hopped out of bed and rushed into Draco's room. I burst through the door and he jumped.

"Holy shit! Nyx, are you alright?" He asked startled.

"What do you know about this bracelet?" I held up my wrist.

"All I know is that is has some sort of hidden magic in it an it's a family heirloom, why?" he answered. I plopped down on his bed and gave him to page to read.

"Read this." I handed him the book. It waited patiently as his face read in amazement. He looked up from the book, confused.

"So...." I said.

"Well it can only be that bracelet, there isn't another like it. Here, take it off for a second." He grabbed my wrist and tried to yank it off.

"Ow." I mumbled. He yanked even harder.

"Oww, Draco, stop!" I ordered.

"Why isn't it coming off?" He seemed worried. I rolled my eyes.

"Probably because you weren't doing it right." I said. I brought my other hand up and tried to slide the bracelet off of my wrist, it wouldn't budge.

"What the hell?!" I yelled in frustration. I snatched the book from Draco and skimmed frustratingly through the words to see if there was anything about it not coming off. I turned the page and there was nothing, all of the other pages had been torn out.

"I guess it's stuck on me forever." I sighed. There was only silence after.

"Hey, it's almost time to head to the ballroom. We should go get ready." Draco broke the silence. I glanced at the clock in his room and it read 8:46.

"Alright." I mumbled and walked back to my room. I was still so very confused. Why wouldn't the damn bracelet come off? I let out a big breath and walked into my big walk-in closet. Most of the time I didn't even realize what was in here. There were several ball gowns for occasions such as these. I pulled out a simple black dress with the back cut out, but on the back was a silver snake hanging from the dress. I pulled on some regular black heels and put my silver snake ring on. I remember wearing this to the Yule Ball with George. I smiled at the thought. I still had some time to go, so I went into the bathroom to do my hair and put on some makeup.