And to think an ugly bastard like him was even in the same league as an absolute babe like Katsuki? 

Laughable. 

Nobody's sticking their dick, tongue or fingers in his boyfriend but him. 

Maybe Hitoshi just has to cut them all off to show him.

The smile on Shota's face mirrors Hitoshi's own. 

"You've lost it."

"Lost what?" 

"Your mind." 

A sardonic huff. 

"Not like I ever had it to begin with. C'mon, let's get a move on. Tryna be done with this shit by Sunday; I need some fuckin' sleep." 

#

Things are taking Hitoshi a bit longer than Katsuki anticipated. He's already down to his stilettos, completely naked and sweating off his body glitter as the next song begins to play. Kurono seemed to have been sated with Katsuki's dancing and parading around but it's obvious that he's quickly becoming impatient, drinking down the last of whatever is in his glass before he tosses it onto the table nearby where it slowly rolls toward the edge. It falls without shattering, but Katsuki can still sense the aggression behind the action itself. 

He's absolutely wasted. 

"C'mere…" he slurs and Katsuki feels his skin begin to crawl. It takes an immense amount of effort not to pull a face at him as he steps down from the dancing platform and away from the pole. He doesn't bother keeping up his sultry act, rolling his eyes as he approaches Kurono with his arms folded across his chest. 

"What?" 

He takes a moment to drag his eyes over Katsuki's nude and sweat slicked form. 

"Sit in daddy's lap, baby." 

"Uh, no. Your dick's stiff as a fucking board. And you're not my fuckin' daddy---" 

A wide hand abruptly grabs him by the hips and he's manhandled into Kurono's lap by force, body going stiff when he feels the man's hard, clothed cock pressed between his ass cheeks. 

"See how easy that was?" He whispers in Katsuki's ear, teeth nipping at the nape of his neck as he grinds up against him. Katsuki feels his stomach turn and tries to break away, swinging at him only for Kurono to overpower him quite easily.

And smack the everloving fuck out of him. 

"Sit fucking still, you pretty little slut. I'm not in the mood to chase you." 

It hurts, the taste of iron flooding Katsuki's mouth. He realizes that Kurono has split his lip. 

He snarls at him, cutting through him with a glare. 

"You're gonna pay for that, fucker.

"I've already told you that money is not an issue for me." 

The feeling of cold metal against Kurono's temple silences him rather effectively.

"Oh, no, buddy. You've thrown your money around enough. I think I'll take the payment for this particular transgression right out of your ass. Or...you know. Blow it out of the back of your skull with a shit ton of lead." It's Hitoshi, Katsuki realizes upon hearing his voice.