"I'm really sorry, I don't. I-I need to go, Tanjiro-san is waitng for me. See you later I guess,"

And with that, she left you without explanation why she doesn't remember you.

Tears rolling down on your cheeks and you can't even feel your body. She's the only one you can lean on yet she doesn't even know your name as well as your relation to her.

You picked up your basket on your way home, thinking that she might never remember you.

Crap, it was even your birthday today yet no one even greet you. Even your parents who hasn't come back home to accompany you.

Sadness really wants you all to itself, huh?

As soon as you put down the basket with full of washed clothes, you remember that she's about to see Tanjiro and it makes you wonder how she even know that kid while you on the other hand, didn't even recall your face since you two always been together when you became a Demon Slayer?!

Instead of being gloomy and just sulk in your room, you stormed in House with the Wisteria Family Crest to confront him. It's not fair for her to just accept the fact that she's the only one who was forgotten by her dear friend!

On your way to the respectable House, you saw Zenitsu holding a Lotus while sniffing its scent. He's probably about to give that for Nezuko indicating his love for her even though they just met the other day.

Thinking that he might know what's going on, you stomped your foot as loud as it can for him to notice your madness.

He stopped walking when he heard your footsteps slowly creeping on his back making him face you.

"... huh?" And there you are with your wide red eyes staring intently at him, preparing to smack his head with your heavy hands.

"Wah! Y-Y/N? Are you okay?"

He frantically said while backing away from your dark atmosphere and he doesn't even know why you're like this, it's like you're a hungry wolf who's about to devour a meaty deer preparing itself to attack its prey.

"Where's Tanjiro? Is he here?" You lowly said for him to hear enough because of his sensitive hearing. To be honest, he didn't even know where he is right now especially Inosuke and Nezuko. That explains why he has the time to go outside to pick a very beautiful flower for Tanjiro's little sister. 

"I-I don't know! They're not even here as soon as I open my eyes!" You reluctantly believed him since Tanjiro was his friend in the first place and you went inside either way and saw nothing in every room other than the old lady who's taking care of the house.