28- Adrian's muggle visit

Start from the beginning

   "Miles literally shut the fuck up you toxic, manipulative excuse of a man! Get it through that thick skull of yours Miles!" said Emilia. Miles stared at her, his mouth dropped a bit. Emilia pushed past him, slamming the bathroom door in his face.

———
Saturday earlier

   "Adrian you've made it! Y/n is up in her room, why don't you go up there while I get Lucas change." said Y/m/n as she opened the front door. She lead Adrian inside when he walked up to the door and knocked.

   "Come in." said Y/n from inside her room. Adrian opened the door to see her brushing her hair in the mirror when she looked back to see him, causing her to quickly get up as they embrace in a tight hug.

    "Miss me did you?" said Adrian as he gave Y/n a quick kiss on the lips. Lucas came running into Y/n's room and attacked Adrian. "Hello Lucas."

   "Adrian you're finally here! Do you want to play superhero's?!" said Lucas as Adrian laughed. Y/m/n came in to grabbed Lucas who wasn't even fully changed. "Awh mum! Not in front of Adrian!"

    "We'll get back to your room!" said Y/m/n as Adrian and Y/n bursted into laugher. Lucas groaned and went back to his room with his mother following after him.

    "Hope you like pizza." said Y/n as she walked back to her mirror. Adrian looked at her strangely as she looked back at him in shock. "You've never had pizza have you?"

    "Sounds like it would be a piece of cardboard. What exactly is it?" said Adrian as he walked around Y/n's room. They're were pictures of Y/n and the twins, Emilia and pictures of him and her. "These don't move right."

    "No they don't and well pizza is crust, tomato sauce, cheese and whatever toppings your prefer." said Y/n with a laugh as Adrian looked at her weird. "It's good I promise."

   "I'll take your word for it love,...can I have one of this pictures of us." said Adrian still looking at one from what seemed to be Emilia's party. Y/n got up and walked over to the polaroid picture and untacked it from her wall, handing it to Adrian with a smile.

   "You kids ready?!" Y/f/n said sticking his head into the room. He smiled at Adrian as they walked to the door. The both of them made their way down the stairs to see the others waiting for them. Adrian opened the door for Y/n as she smiled. They walked to the car and again Adrian opened the back door for her.

   "You don't have to kept doing that." said Y/n as Adrian gave her a smirk, her father turned around and looked at her and smiled.

   "Guess you arent use to gentlemen, i've failed as a father." said Y/f/n sarcastically. Y/n and Adrian looked at each other and chuckled. The car ride to a fancy pizza place was quite eventful as Adrian looked out of a window at normal speed.

   "The muggles are kind of funny aren't they." said Adrian turning to Y/n who was admiring him looking out the window. "They created all this life without magic, really fascinating."

   "It is isn't it. I haven't been out in the muggle world in a while." said Y/n as Yf/n parked the car in front a big white stone building. Adrian opened the door to see Y/n looking at him very confused. "Why do you have your wand."

   "I always have my wand. You never know what can be out here." said Adrian sticking it back in his pocket. Y/n gave him a look as he closed the door and smiled. They walked into the restaurant, the small of pizza hit Adrians nose. They were seated as Adrian looked around, feeling uncomfortable. Y/n's parents took them to the park after, so that Lucas can play around. Y/n and Adrian walked around when they seen a ice cream trunk. "What type of flavors are these?"

Rewrite the stars (AdrianPucey X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara