Jade stops eating, "Hello?! Chew soup?!" She continues eating.

"Help me out here?," Jackie asked Mei and Uncle.

"She's your niece," Uncle told him before continuing to eat.

"What he said," Mei said.

When she was Finished with the noodles, Jade picked up the bowl and drank the broth. She places the bowl down," Mmm, tastes like chicken. Ooo, desert," She picks up one of the fortune cookies, opens it, and reads the fortune, " 'Danger looms in your future."

"We must be very cautious," Uncle warned.

"You listen to a cookie?" Jackie questioned him with skepticism.

Mei looked over Jackie's shoulder and saw the Dark Hand's enforcers that Captain Black had filled them in on, Finn, Ratso, and Chow approaching the table.

"Evening, Chan," Finn greeted.

"Never mock the cookie," Uncle told Jackie.

"Where's the talisman?"

"Uhh..." Jackie responded before Ratso grabbed him by the collar and pulled him up to punch him. Jackie breaks free and grabs Ratso's tie. Chow wraps his arms around Jackie's shoulder, who flips over him. Chow goes to punch Jackie, but when he did, he was choking Ratso because Jackie had tied Ratso's tie around his hand.

"Go, Jackie!" Jade cheered.

Finn grabbed a chair and tried to hit Jackie with it, but Mei dropped kicked him and sent him flying on his back. Chow pulled two retractable escrima sticks and charged toward Mei. Chow tried to hit her, but she dodges and kicks him away. Ratso ripes off his tie and goes after Jackie. Jackie grabs a bowl and throws it in Ratso's face. Jackie dodges Ratso's punches before sneaking behind him and taps on his shoulder. Jackie goes back around as Ratso turns. He throws the second bowl in the air before pulling Ratso's head back and it lands on his face and kicks him away.

Ratso gets up and charges at Jackie but trips and falls after Jade places a broom at his feet. He gets up again to attack Uncle and Jade, but Uncle had grabbed the broom from Jade and hits Ratso in the stomach. Jackie and Mei in a fighting stance, ready for more, and the enforcers ran away in fear.

"Thank you for dining with us," Jackie yelled at them.

"Way to go, Jackie," Mei said as she and Jackie walked back to the table.

"The talisman," Jackie gasped as he and Mei saw that the talisman was no longer on the tables," It was right there. They took it."

"Come on, we can catch them," Jade goes to chase after the enforcers, but was stopped when Jackie grabbed ahold of her.

"Stay here with Uncle," Jackie told her before he and Mei go after the enforcers.

After a while of running, Mei and Jackie found the enforces in an alley. The enforces gasped in fear when they saw Mei and Jackie before running away, but the two quickly followed after them. The enforcers had gotten into their car and as Jackie and Mei were close to getting them, the car sped off.

Mei and Jackie stood there catching their breath and felt that someone was behind them, but when the looked no one was there. They continued running and went into an alley, a short while later, Jackie pulled Jade into the alley.

"What's the big-" Jade screamed before realizing it is Jackie and Mei," Oh, hi."

"You followed us?! What do you hear when I talk?" Jackie asked with frustration, "Tell me does it sound like blah blah blah blah blah."