The Toy Next Door (chapter 1)

~a/n: heyyy so I'm Matte and this is my second story that I will continue, I've seen so many Huggy × Reader stories and usually they're all ex workers so I wanted to change it up I hope you enjoy~

(3rd person pov)

     It was a beautiful day outside the factory as children came bustling in you, Huggy and the other toys stayed in the play section.

    You looked up at Huggy and smiled "I'm y/n I hope we can become great friends" you said cheerfully, he gave you a wide grin in return and nodded "I'm Huggy Wuggy and I think we'll be good friends"

The day starred with you being played with by young kids then cleaned by the workers in the afternoon, this routine happened everyday until one day, three men in white coats came in and took you, Huggy, and other toys to different cell-looking rooms.

    Huggy was put in a room attached to a lab and at the door was 'experiment 1006'.

  You looked at your door and started sobbing afraid you'd never see huggy again.

    The men were called scientists and they took many tests on you and preformed many surgeries.

    Eventually replacing everything about you to a taller woman body, you stayed in your cell for 10 years until eventually you broke out.

(Your pov)
"Huggy? Where are you?" I said scared. I looked around the factory noticing some pieces broken and parts not working anymore.

     I checked everywhere and suddenly saw a feint blue tall figure chasing a small figure of something that looked exactly like me but shorter.

    "Huggy!?" I started running after them and got a better view, It was Huggy after all these years!

(Horror part)
I stopped in my tracks when I noticed Huggy ripping the thing apart and devouring it like kids do with candy.

    "Huggy..?" I was shaking and I didn't know why, I slowly walked up closer to huggy and tapped his back. He turned slowly, I could see his large dilated pupils and long sharp teeth covered in blood.

"Y/n, is it really you..?" He asked in a shaky voice almost like he had been crying, I back up slightly afraid of my old friend.

"Y-yeah? Why are you eating that human?" I asked unaware of it being a intruder.

"He was a intruder breaking in, Poppy said no one comes in or leaves" *he sounded scared so I walked back to him and hugged him tightly.

"Hey its okay I'm here with you again.." I said trying to comfort him, I could tell he was upset over what he did.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey guys I hope you really enjoyed this first chapter I'll be posting as much as I can and let me know if you want a lemon or oneshots, or if you have ideas in mind!

November 24, 2021

482 words