You: You really did all this for us?
Draco: Mainly you, but yes. I wanted to be able to have a dance with my girl, knowing we can't at the Christmas dance.
You: It's amazing. Thank you.

He smiles and places his lips onto yours before pulling away and holding out his hand.

Draco: May I have this dance?
You: Of course.

Draco takes your hand and spins you around before holding onto you and dancing with you. You smile as you look into his blue eyes, the snow falling down around you both.

You: You really do have a sweet side, you know?
Draco: I told you, it only comes out for someone special. And, again, I'm sorry for not acting myself at the beginning but I promised you that I would further be myself.
You: I hope so, I do not want to be dating another Cedric.
Draco: Oh trust me, you're not.

You smile as he places his lips to your neck, leaving a tiny hickey.

You: Draco!
Draco: Told you.

You roll your eyes as he sways you back and forth to the lyrics. A few minuets and songs go by before you suddenly hear Blaise and Alice talking and you eavesdrop and listen.

Blaise: Alice, there's been something I have been wanting to ask you for a while now.
Alice: Well, spit it out.
Blaise: Well, I uh, wanted to ask you if...

He pauses and clears his throat. He's nervous, you know what this is about.

Blaise: I was wondering if you would be my...
Alice: ...what?
Draco: Crikey, just fucking spit it out!
Blaise: Will you be my girlfriend!

He quickly covers his mouth noticing he screamed it. You and Draco begin to laugh as you watch him get red in the face. Alice stares at him in shock, not knowing what to say.

You: C'mon Alice, what's your answer?
Alice: I...I- Yes.

Blaise smiles and kisses her before you run over to her and hug her tight. She smiles and hugs you back before you both jump up and down like a bunch of four year olds.

You: I'm so happy for you.
Alice (whispers): It's about fucking time.

You both laugh but then look at the time. It's 12pm! You're going to miss the Christmas dance.

You: Guys we need to go! Now!

You and Alice quickly run up to your room to grab your shoes for the Christmas dance while Draco quickly clears the room with his wand. You all run to the Great Hall and notice its all decorated and pretty. It's not as formal as the Yule Ball, but it's a dance. You notice Harry, Ron, and Hermione and decide to go say hi real quick. Ron quickly looks at his shoes when he sees you walking to them.

You: Happy Christmas everyone!
Hermione: Happy Christmas, Ana. I love your dress.
You: Thank you. Harry, Ron.
Harry: Yeah, yeah. I'm going to go and see Cho.
You: Oh jeezus not you, too.

Harry rolls his eyes and walks away towards Cho standing alone near the drinks. You turn your head and look at Ron as he still looks down at his shoes.

You: Ron?
Ron: Yes?
You: Are you going to stare at your shoes the whole night?
Hermione: He's just being a coward.

Ron looks at Hermione and glares at her before rolling his eyes and looking at you nervously.

Ron: Would you...want to dance with me?
You: I would love, too. Thank you for asking.

Ron takes your hand and drags you out to the dance floor with everyone else. He cautiously puts his hands on your waist holding you at a distance as you place your arms around his neck.