04

“That is the biggest house I've ever seen before.” I said. The house on the left was huge with and huge it was like a mansion. I start to think that only rich boys can be part of this frat. The amount of cars was incredible there were no parking space anywhere. “Alex where are u gonna get a parking?”

“Good question...I think we are lucky.” Alex found a parking space in the other part of the street. “We have to walk a bit but is ok at least we found a parking space.” he have all of the reason at least were are not driving around until a parking appear and that is not going to happen, because who left a party soon? well I  will do it if I have a car.

“This is going to be awesome my first college party.” she smiles to Alex. flirt flirt.

“Yeah I guess I can be in my bed right now.”

“Stop Charlie ok? we came here to have fun ok? and I promise you that we will have fun.”

“C’mon we have to enter.” we walk to the house I was quite I actually love parties but I feel out of place is a new hole level of kind type of parties. But I have to be happy and enjoy what this can bring me. I have to try and stop being stubborn. It is not like I had not come to parties in the past it just that these are different more bigger than the other parties that Id been.

“You want a drink?” Mary talks louder because of the music and the amount of people, dancing, screaming and talking here.

“Nope I don't drink.” he shook her head.

“Yes you do. Take this don't be like that Charlie, enjoy college please.” she said.

“I am doing it it is just that ok, forget it.” I take the cup that she gave me taking a sip. In the high school parties I always just drink one cup I'm not a drunk girl. I don't like that things.

“We are going to dance ok? Don't go to far please or I will worry about you, and that is the less thing I want.” I nod.

“Go I will be around here. Just call me if you need anything or if you want to find me.” Alex take her hand and then they get lost in the mass of people dancing great, Im alone like alone for maybe all of the rest of the party.

I look around the house it was big all white and big a kind of house that everyone wants. How much this have to cost to the students here.I don't have idea but it have to be expensive really expensive. I never or never will pay something like this, is not that I don't have money but this is out of my league.

“What is your name?” a tall blonde hair boy ask he was so close to me he smells like alcohol. That did not surprise me at all.

“I dont know you so I don't have to tell you my name.” I said a bit harsh but I want him to go. He lean over me more close.

“You want to dance?” he ask nearly in my ear I move a little far from him.

“She dont want to dance Carl back off and find another freshman to hook up with.” Harry's voice was threatening. The guy pull up his hand in defeat and then leave.