01

Grabbing the strip of my purse so tight in my shoulder so no one can come and take it from me while I were walking from school to my dads gym. It was kinda difficult, because I have to pass some bars to reach the gym and have guys including weird girls staring at me like they want to eat me or worst, and that makes it more difficult and frightening. I miss when my mom was out of school waiting for me to take me home but that is the past now, I have to walk alone I miss her really miss my mom. She died in a car accident when I was thirteen now I'm seventeen. I was in that damn car with her and Id survive I don't know how or why I just do it but it was just an accident It was a rainy day and the road was obviously wet we can barely see nothing in the road. Another car impact us, but it was not his fault there was this giant tree in the middle of the road it was in a curve and he didn't see it and don't see my moms car I guess because like I said it was rainy like really raining that you can't even see the road. That person just try to avoid the tree but we were in the other side of the road I just remember seeing the shadow a little shadow of the lights of the other car and that's it. Now I don't have a mom and the other person lost a son, a dad, a husband, boyfriend maybe or a brother because he died too I just survive. They said that they can tell me the name of the other person you know for share our condolence but I didn't want even to know who it was not because I don't care just because I was going  through my own pain.

I instantly see the familiar building of the gym it was a bit old but it was good for a gym. My father buy it a month later of my moms dead. He said that it was a dream of them to have it because my dad was a boxer when he was young. Besides, it was a form of my dad to forget and I understand him. The gym was deeply in debt but it still open thanks God because if it close my father will go crazy the gym was his life now.

The reception of the gym was kinda sad I mean there were trophies from fights and medals but it was like everything was old the walls were cover also in with paint but it looks no more with they were kinda brown.

“Hi Andrea” I said to the receptionist. She was  like a punk girl maybe she was that kind of girl who wear black really black hair and piercings and tattoos. She have pretty amazing personality.

“Hi.” she always respond like that. It wasn't rude it was friendly but other person can take it bad but she have to be strong here around a lot of boys and guys and men. “Your father is at his office.” she add.

I entered the big room the smell of deodorant, sweat and detergent filled my nostrils was bad but I already was familiar with the smell. The room was divide in two not by a wall or something but it was in one side the thing for making exercises and other things were there and in the other punching bags, training stuffs and a ring were. Some people were there practicing and making exercises. Some of them said hi I know them a bit some of them have been here since the beginning. My fathers gym it wasn't the best but here we were like family and that is better than anything and I know that makes my father happy.

“I think that you are doing a great job there Mark.” he laugh. He was a 40 age men was like my uncle my father's best friend since they were kids. He works here. Well not works because my father don't pay him anything he was here because he loves to be here he was a recognize boxer in his times like my dad was now of course he was old but he can help the young boys here.

“I'm trying my best hun but this boys are giving me headache right now.” this time I laugh. There were like four boys there waiting for instructions well two of them were fighting.