【S】【i】【x】【t】【e】【e】【n】

Start from the beginning

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

So, Nick and I lost the 48-hour challenge rather quickly. Considering we just went home to his place and shagged before the two of us fell asleep. And just like the previous morning, we were woken up by the sound of Nick's computer ringing, yet another call from Matty. Nick let out a groan, rolling out of bed. He went over to answer it, "Nick?" I heard Matty say, "Nick, is that you?" 

"Yes, mate. How are you?" Nick asked in a rather sleepy voice.

"Did you do it?" 

I sat up slowly, listening intently to the conversation, "How much do you know about this guy? Seems messed up..."

"Course he's messed up. This is a messed-up situation, he's not fucking Expedia!" 

"I know, I know, but... I don't think I trust him, he's pretty scary."

I had no idea what Nick was getting wrapped up in for Matty, but none of it sounded like it was a good idea. I grew worried as they continued to speak, "Don't you want me to come back?" Matty tried to guilt his brother.

"Of course I do! But, there are some people who don't..." 

I wasn't in the frame of the camera, I just nodded. I was one of those people who didn't want him coming back, especially after everything, "Fuck's sake, Nick. Why don't you just spit it out?" Matty was growing more frustrated. 

"People."

"They think I killed Grace. Amelia thinks I killed Grace, doesn't he? Like everyone else? Fine, they hate me... But, I didn't kill Grace!" Nick looked over his shoulder at me as Matty said this, "Amelia's there, isn't she? Fuckin' hell, when isn't she? Look, I'm sorry, Mel. But, you got to understand that I didn't kill her!"

"Whatever," I spoke up, "You left us there," I leaned back against Nick's headboard.

"Did you guys tell Franky?" Matty was quick to change the subject back to his long lost love.

"She dumped you, Matty!" I got tired of hearing him whine about her over and over, "She's fucking dumped you!"

"I know, but, I'm not accepting that. Understand? I need her, alright?" 

Nick shook his head, "You need to tell her that," He then said.

"You know what? Fuck this, either you help me or you don't. Do whatever the fuck you like!" Matty shouted. 

"Matty..."

"See you around, Nick!" 

The call quickly ended, Nick let out a groan, "Fucking hell," He said, turning around to look at me. I just sat there in silence, he stood up, going to the other room. I followed him, watching as he took out his phone after rummaging through some shit of his dad's. He entered a number then put the phone up to his ear, "Hi," He said after a moment of silence, "I'm Leon Levan..." I furrowed my brow as I watched him standing there in silence. "Of course I have it... It's my.. Password." He looked around the room for a moment, "Siobhan, it's Siobhan!" 

After the phone call, he hung up, looking over at me, "Nick... What are you doing?"

"I have to go to the bank then take care of some stuff, just- wait for me?

 I let out a small sigh, "Where? Back at the club? Everyone's probably still there..." My voice grew small as I spoke, I was worried about him and his plans.

"Sure, yeah! Go to the club, I'll be around later, alright?" 

"Right... Sure, Nick."

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅