𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

"Let's see. Uh JJ took Layla's spot and is now president." Olivia tells her. 

 "Oh. Stop. No. That's enough." Emberly says, "I don't want to live in this scary new world. Maybe I should just check myself back in."

 "No. Don't you dare. We have a cotillion to be at tonight." Olivia says. 

 "I cannot believe you're excited for a fancy ball." Emberly says.

Too be honest she had forgotten about the Sola Muse. She hadn't even been to any meeting about ti or anything.

"Who said I was excited? I mean, if I have to try on one more pair of frilly white gloves, I will cut my hands off in protest."  Olivia says. 

"Tell me about it." Emberly says, thinking about the dress fitting she had this morning.

Like how many time did they need to check that the dress, she was only going to wear it once, not the rest of her life. 

"You would still need gloves for the stumps, though, right?" Spencer asks.

"That's true." Emberly nods her head looking at Olivia.

 "Hey, she's been dreading this thing since she heard about it."  Asher says. 

 "Why? I think it's gonna be fun. We can all like go together." Emberly says.

"You, Spencer, Asher, and I have to be there early to line up for the official presentation, so we're already going to be going together." Olivia says.

"Why do you have to be there?" Emberly asks Spencer.

She hadn't even asked Spencer could he be her escort yet, and Asher was Olivia's date.

 "Uh, Kia didn't have an escort, so I told her I'd go." Spencer says.

"Oh." Emberly says her voice lowering a bit, "That'll be fun."  She smiles trying to show she was okay and not bother by it.

When she really was bother by the fact that Spencer was taking Kia. Guess she would have to find someone else to take her. 

"Just wait until you see me and Asher's rendition of "Beauty and the Beast"." Olivia says.

 "Wait. Who's who?" Asher asks pointing his finger between him and Olivia 

 "Uh, you're definitely the Beast, but only because you've been working out so much." Olivia says.  

"You been hitting it pretty hard?" Spencer asks.

"Only if 2 or 3 times a day is pretty hard." Olivia adds.

 "3?" Spencer asks. 

 "Well, you left big cleats to fill, man. We're not all Spencer James." Asher says.

"I mean, you could've taken a break to make at least one of my dance practices. I mean, that's exercise, too, you know?" 

 "You said it was easy to learn, so..."

 "It is, but there's only one practice left."

 "And I will be there. The Beast will be ready, I promise." Asher says as they continued eating.

Emberly grabs her drink taking sip, seems like there's trouble in paradise for the new couple. 

***

"You know I'm surprised you called me." Liam says to Emberly as they practiced the dance for the cotillion.

It was the last dance practice since the cotillion was tonight and everybody had to have the dance remembered. It was if one person messes up the whole thing is messed up type thing.