Sweetheart I'm your biggest nightmare... (Tory Nichols X Reader)

Who: Tory Nichols X Fem! Cobra Kai reader

Genre: Angsty yet fluff.

Summary: Tory and y/n have been rivals because she dates Samantha and Tory likes her y/n. However one day Y/n confronts Tory and everything comes out...
Requested: No, feel free to request either Gossip Girl or Cobra Kai imagines :)
Warnings: Light swearing
Fandom: Cobra Kai season two

Y/n attacked the punching bag not caring if the world was going to show mercy. Life got too hard, too messy. As sensei Kreese says "There is no Good, There is no bad, There is only strong and weak." "Hyah! Hyah! Hyah!" She yelled after what happened with Sam her girlfriend. "Is something bothering you y/n?" Sensei Kreese asked as she elbowed the punching back, y/n looked up to see her girlfriend's enemy entering the dojo.

"No Sensei Kreese, it's just my girlfriend." she  sighed kicking the punching back down, "Hai!" "Your girlfriend you say?" He wondered. "Yes sensei not to go into too much detail but I am with Samantha LaRusso." y/n scowled stamping on the punching bag. "I think you finished it." He chuckled dryly. 

"I know Sensei I'm dating the enemy but she just doesn't understand me anymore!" She grunted. "The fight isn't over... Until you say it is." Sensei Kreese told me. "What?" y/n asked confused. "Finish the fight." Sensei repeated.  Y/n then thought back to what Happened between Samantha and her...

Earlier today... (Y/N's POV)

"Sam can you just slow down?" I asked her with a sigh. "I saw you earlier today you were going to fight Demetri with Hawk." Sam told me. "I wasn't going to my baby I did. You were there, you just couldn't face to fight me so you let Robby do the job." I frowned at her. "But I didn't go attack Demetri over something so pathetic, do you know how much of a bully you look and sound like!?" My girlfriend shouted at me.

"Hit me." I told her. "What?" She questioned. "Hit me, If I am a bully show me what I'm like." I ordered. "Do you know how insane you sound y/n? Cobra Kai has changed you where's my girlfriend who would go and bring me soup when I was sick, or would go to Golf N Stuff with me every weekend?" Samantha asked in tears.

"Well that girls dead." I confessed to her.

"This isn't fair for you to act like this

"This isn't fair for you to act like this..." She spoke sadly. "Well the girls dead either visit the grave and mourn like a pussy or accept me." I spat walking away. "Where are you going!?" Samantha shouted. "To the place I know is home and with people in it that care!" I shouted storming off...

Back to Now...

"Okay Sensei." I nodded walking out to see Tory. "LaRusso trouble shocking." She smirked. "Sorry Nichols but isn't the words the enemy of your enemy is your friend." I smiled. "What are you doing here?" Tory asked me as I went to the changing rooms and she followed. "Releasing my anger." I admitted putting on my baggy top and jeans. "You didn't need to watch me sweetheart." I smirked.

"Sorry Princess, I just enjoyed the show

"Sorry Princess, I just enjoyed the show." She smirked. "Wanna come help me make em pay?" I asked. "Of Course." Tory smirked. "But Sweetheart be aware of this... I'm your biggest nightmare." I whispered in her ear. "What are we gonna do to take em down princess?" Tory asked curiously.  "Hawk told me he's gone and trashed Miyagi-Do or he's gonna, we are gonna get there just before to help him out." I smiled.

"I got a motorbike." I smirked. "Is this just a trick to get my arms around you waist." She chuckled lightly. "Why do you hate Samantha?" I asked her revving up my engine. "She's just a bitch." Tory grunted as I sped towards Miyagi-Do enjoying the way T's hands felt on my lower stomach.

We arrived at Miyagi- Do and I kicked the door open. I looked over to see nun chucks yet Tory grabbed them before I could.

 I looked over to see nun chucks yet Tory grabbed them before I could

"Great minds think a like." I smirked. We both started smash up the dojo, I saw a picture of Mr Miyagi, grabbed the nun chucks off Tory and our hands touched. I threw the chucks smashing the picture and smirked, "We better leave something for Hawk's massive ego." I smirked as we went back on my bike.

Arriving back at my place with Tory I decided to spar with her, "Hyah!" I smirked yet Tory climbed on top of me and pulled my hair back gently. "Why don't you like Sam?" I asked her meeting her eyes. "Because I like someone she has..." Tory confessed as I spun her around, "No mercy..." I hissed as she looked at me amazed.

I leaned in closer to her and kissed her lips as I felt her spin me over once more. Deepening kisses, I adored her truth be told. I always felt something for Nichols and I can't keep it in anymore, "Tory..." I breathed. "What's the matter princess can't keep up?" Tory smirked biting my neck...

"I adore you...." I gasped as she gently played with my hair...

At that moment it was just me and her....