Diavolo crossed off some more questions, then asked another "what is your job in the human world?"

You sat up straight and balled your hands into fists on your lap, then closed your eyes so you wouldn't have to make eye contact with any of the demons in the room "to kill and exterminate any rogue demon doing harm. I have to protect humans, and if they are possessing one, I have to exercise the demon from the human and kill the it so I wont hurt the human. I have to kill it in some way to get the least amount of wounds on the corpse so I can get paid more, depending how damaged the corpse may or may not be when they go to experiment on it."

"Well, that's fucked up." Belphigor mumbled

"Who is they, y/n?" Diavolo asked while ignoring the demons comment.

"Paranormal Christian scientists." You said while still keeping your eyes closed "I don't know what they do to the bodies, I just bring the bodies to them."

"I see..." the prince said "you once said that it was because of your aunt Sam that you know how to fight so well. Did she train you?"

You opened your eyes and sighed heavily "yeah, she trains the rookies combat and what weapons kill demons. Like salt keeps them away, how to make holy water, how to engrave a devil's trap into a bullet properly, how capture one alive and torture it for info. Yknow, bad ass shit."

"Have you ever captured a demon alive and tortured it?" Diavolo asked "even if it wasn't an order from your boss?"

"Yes, a few times." You answered "it didn't do any good though. I was still hung up on who killed my mom and dad, and tried torture to figure out who it was."

"How old were you?"

"I was around my early teens, and when my boss found out, I almost got fired. So I didn't do it again after that."

Diavolo crossed off more questions and skimmed the big peice of paper for a few seconds. Then crossed off more, and more. He looked back up at you again seriously.

"What was your reaction when you found out it was the seven deadly sins who killed all those people? Your parents included."

"I was livid." You looked at Lucifer, and slowly looked down the line of demons "I wanted to kill all of you. And in the most gruesome ways as well. I'm still angry about it, but not as bad as it was at first. And to be honest, I don't think I'll ever forgive any of you for it. But I still love you all, and I think some part of me doesn't want to." You felt your hands start to shake in anger and sadness "I don't even regret planning on killing you all the way I planned."

Diavolo asked another question "how did you plan on killing them?"

You scoffed and stared with the eldest "well, for everyone except for Mammon and Beel, I was going to snap their spines in half and rip their guts out." You chuckled accidentally.

"And..  for Beelzebub and Mammon?" Diavolo asked while getting a bit worried.

You smiled blissfully at him "I was going to shove Beelzebub through a meat grinder for eating my dads throat. Then I was gonna save Mammon for last and make him watch how I'd kill his brothers in front of him. Then string his intestines on his neck like a pretty, red scarf."

"Do you still want or.. feel the need of killing the brothers at all now?" Daivolo asked.

You rested your head on your hand on the table "I don't feel the need to, not anymore anyways." You sighed "but it would be nice to, I suppose. But then, I'd probably be sad that they'd be dead afterwords."

Diavolo nodded and crossed off more questions as he asked an ok there "what do you wish to do with Teglon?"

"Give him your worst royal punishment, I don't care about him." You smirked "but if I see him again, I might throw him to some angry witches."

"Did you really believe that the demon brothers would have killed you after you found out that they killed all those people all those years ago?"

"I don't know." You looked at Lucifer and asked "would you? Would You make them kill me, Luci?"

"No, that was a lie that the spirit of your used to be future son told you to make sure you got out of Devildom." He responded "and he succeeded at first."

"You're right." You nodded "I would have been ok, if you had killed me, Lucifer. I'd probably actually also thank you. None of this had to have happen if you wouldn't have saved me back then."

He snapped his head at you and shouted "if I hadn't saved you, then I would have been haunted for killing an innocent child that wanted to save people!"

"No you wouldn't have!" You shouted back and stood up from your chair "you would have been able to sleep fine at night! You would have been just peachy, Lucifer! I would still be with my family!"

"I'm sorry!"

"NO YOURE NOT!" You were bubbling with rage and anger so much that you were almost crying as you screamed "I would have been happy! MAMMON would have been happy! HYUN would have been happy! LUCIEL would have been happy! Everyone I have ever known and loved would have been happy if I had NEVER interfered with their lives! You made the mistake by letting me live, you are not sorry. You are a selfish PRICK!"

"I know!" Lucifer yelled while slowly losing his composure "you think I'm not sorry? I know I'm sorry, but I don't know how to show or tell you at all. Truth is, since you left us and ran away, I was a wreck but I never showed it to my brothers because I didn't want them to think I was weak. They were a wreck, I was a wreck. So what did i do? I did what I do best, and I remain as the Avatar of Pride."

"Maybe that's the problem." You growled "I wanted to be your friend, Lucifer- I really, really did... But you have just pushed me to my limit, ok? I'm still willing to be your friend just like with everyone else here, but you have got to actually put in some effort as well instead of treating me like I'm nothing but a bug on the bottom of your shoe."

"I never did-"

"Oh really?" You chuckled sarcastically "how about when I was on the bottom of the attic stairs, and you said you pitied me because I put up with your brothers so well? I don't put up with them, I actually care about their feelings, needs, wants, dreams and desires. I know you do to in some way, but you are such a prick to me that I don't know how to approach you without you scolding me on how I even breathe or blink incorrectly."

Lucifer sighed and clenched his jaw "y/n... I really am sorry for everything you've been through. Truly, I am, but what do you want me to do about it? The damage is already done, this is the life we have now. So, exactly what is it you want from me?"

"For you to actually let me be your friend. Let me be here for you, and maybe not treat me like shit?" You sighed "and I'll be the same to you. That's what friends do."

Lucifer sighed, then gathered his composure back. He stood up straight, looking where all of his younger brothers were. At the same wall across the room. You sat down back in your chair and looked back at the prince for him to continue. Diavolo was crossing off question after question like you just answered a bunch of them in a row.

"One last question." Diavolo cleared his throat and looked at you while leaning forward in his chair "do you love Mammon?"