Chapter 51: Our Three Years

Start from the beginning

"We heard what happened sweetie." My mum says.

"We're here if you need anything okay?" My dad assures.

"Thank you. I'm okay now."

"Good to hear. Come down when you're okay." Molly says.

The three of them leave. I lay the glass down and roll over on my side. Fred was still laying down. I laid my head on his stomach and he put his chin on the top of my head. He started rubbing my back.

"Do you know what today is?" He asked.

"I think so. I'm sorry my mind is everywhere right now."

"It's okay darling. It's been three years since I asked you out. Three years of you being the best girlfriend and future wife out there."

How could I have forgotten. It's been a week since the battle. Which means it's three years of us dating.

"Oh! I knew I was missing something!" I shot up and kissed him deeply.

"Whoa." He says when I pull back. "Didn't expect that but happy three years love."

"Happy three years babe. Thank you for being the best boyfriend ever. I can't wait to marry you and have a family with you one day." I say smiling.

"I'm sorry that we didn't do anything for our one or two year."

"It's okay Freddie. We have stuff going on."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes 100% sure."

"I love you."

"I love too." I say kissing him again.

"I'm feeling that someone's going to be super clingy today." He chuckles.

"Already planned on it. But after that nightmare, I definitely will be."

"Fine with me.Let's head down for breakfast."

"Okay. Carry me on your back."

"This again?"

"Yep!" I say happily.

He throws a shirt on and stands in front of me. I stand up and get on his back. He carries me down the stairs. (Burrow was completely rebuilt)

We were staying at the Burrow for a bit because Molly wanted to make sure we were all okay after the battle. We're going back to the flat soon though. But not just yet.

When we get to the bottom of the steps everyone was in the living room.Harry was on the couch  because he permanently moved in.

I got off his back and back to the floor.

"You're adorable. I love you." He says cupping my face and kisses me.

"Correction. You guys are adorable." Harry says laughing.

"Just like you and Ginny. And Ron with Hermione."

Ron had his arm around Hermione and they looked at me.

"See.I'm never forgetting the way I found out you two were dating." I say laughing.

"Go sit and talk. I'll get you food." Fred kisses the top of my head and walks to the kitchen.

I walk to the couch and sit by Ginny. She was holding Harry's hand. Literally three of the cutest couples. Just George that needs someone.

"Wait. Y/N, how did you find out?" Ginny asked.

"Oh. In the room of requirement during the battle. Goyle tried to kill Hermione and he screamed "That's my girlfriend you numpties" chasing them."