downhill

Ananyas POV-
I'm going out to a party with a few of my friends suhana is coming to pick me up. "Mum I'm going out" "again ananya why just watch a movie with me and rysa" "no I got invited so I have to attend" knock knock "see ya" and I closed the door "before I get photos taken by the paps I need to smoke one real quick" "oh my god ananya I'm your best friend you should stop your mental health is getting worse" "I'm fine yaar chill" "don't tell me to chill I respect your parents and I don't want to be the person who takes you drunk at their doorstep" I puff one uhhh it feels so good "fame is a bitch isn't it" I step on the small bud and walk out. Once we walked out the flashing lights blind me and I hold onto suhanas arm and she takes me to the car "carpool karaoke" "yes!" I squeal "Justin Bieber is an OG" we both sang "go through the darkest of the days heaven and heartbreak away never let you go never let me doooownnnn don't you give up nah nah nah I won't give up nah nah nah let me love you let me love you" we arrive 20 mins at the party we are all dancing having a fun time until I see a familiar face "hey remember me" "your face yes but how did we meet" "you smoked the first time with me" oh yeahh now I remember "I'm aryan khan nice to meet you" "ananya panday same to you" "so are you shooting any new movies?" "Yes I'm doing this paati patni aur woh" (husband wife and her) "I'm the woh where he gets bored with his wife but like we both make a plan at the end to tell him a lesson" "cool" "let's dance" we both dance and get to know each other "I'm going for a smoke" he nods and comes with me "damn a girl smoking looks hot" this random guy says "leave now" he nods and goes "hey umm smoking isn't good you know" "and so what" "never mind it's getting late want me to take you home" "I came here with suhana" "ok" I walk to suhana and tell her let's go home but she says I should sleep at her apartment because I'm too drunk "why are there zebras on the road !!!" She hits the break "where... you dumbass there's no zebras" "I see them" "no you don't" I sit there in silence.

Tara's POV-
I'm finally auditioning for this upcoming film I play a girl who doesn't talk but the script is very good I wouldn't audition for something that I wouldn't think is good. "NEXT" "hi in tara khan and I'm doing the role for zoya" "thank you proceed" I do the sign language "perfect your good for this role meet us next week Monday I'll send you the details for the movie we are going to have an after party for the movie" "ok cool thank you" I walk out and scream in excitement I can't believe my dream is coming true....

Who's going to be at the afterparty