Banging the doors to the Marquis open, she sees Diego fighting a guy, Isaiah battling 3, and Michael pinned to the bar about to get bottled. Getting her gun she shoots at the roof. All attention being drawn to her. "What the fuck is going on?" She yells. "Paddy, I told you to fucking leave it." The barman exclaims eyes filled with fear at the Shelby sister. "She's got a gun, we can shoot em." Paddy replies smirking at Isaiah. "The fuck did you just say?" Charlie says, "That's her cousin and bestfriends." The barman explains. "I'm sorry." Paddy replies letting Isaiah go, "you're sorry, everyone out." Charlotte yells aiming her gun at him. "Not you or you" She speaks when he tries to run only to be flung against a pole by Diego.

"I'm sorry." The paddy apologises again.

"Pollys gonna fucking kill me." Charlie murmurs looking at Michaels face and knuckles. "Here's what's going to happen. You 3. You're going to go to the Garrison. You're going to send me Arthur, John and Scud. Finn tries to come you tell him to piss off and sit down. Don't bother arguing, you've all said it. I'm stubborn. Off you go." Charlie orders, "Char." Isaiah says but only receives a look, leaning up to kiss him, "go" she says and he smirks, following the other 2 out.

"Both of you against the wall." Charlie commands and the men nod, obeying her instructions straight away, as she walks behind the bar. "Got any spiced rum?" She asks. "Top cupboard, middle shelf. Far left." The barman stutters, watching as she picks out a bottle, uncorking it with her teeth. "Any cheap vodka?" She asks and he nods. "Under the bar"

Picking up a bottle she walks over to the Paddy, drinking the spiced rum, whisky pouring the bottle of Vodka over his head. "You have no fucking right to judge someone because of their skin colour. Thinking a sorry is going to make it okay. It won't. Because you're not sorry. At least be a man and stick by your beliefs, instead of being a fucking coward." Charlotte spits out her voice filled with malice.

-

"What the fuck happened to you 3 and where's Charlie?" Finn asks as the boys walk into the snug. "She wants you 3" Diego says pointing at Arthur, John and Scudboat. "What happened?" Arthur questions, "told we couldn't drink because im black." Isaiah says rolling his eyes. "Alright, let's go." John says to Scudboat and Arthur. "Finn, sit down." Arthur says as they walk out.

"Where are you going?" Michael questions, "we won't be long" Scudboat grunts closing the door. "Where are they going?" Chris asks Finn. "Marquis. Shame, I liked that pub." Finn replies. "What are they going to do?" Michael asks. "Don't ask questions." Diego tells him.

"Where's Tommy?" Michael asks, "dropped the new horse at this training lady. May Carlton." Finn replies, "she was the one at the auction." Michael says and he nods.

-

"Charlie, we got told to come." Arthur says walking through the doors, seeing his sister pouring bottles of spirits over the place, a cigarette hung loosely. "Fuck yes." John cheers going behind the bar, ripping the barrels from their place, chucking one at a wall, watching it burst against the wall. As Scudboat starts smashing random pieces of furniture, running his knife along the walls.

"Char, which one?" Arthur asks. "The one covered in vodka." Charlie replies and Arthur takes his cap off, cutting two lines down his face, "over the bar." Arthur instructs, before grabbing the empty vodka bottle and smashing it over his face. Then reaching for another bottle opening it pouring it over his face then making a line along the bar.