"You got any performances today Dea?"

"Yeah, I got one later tonight. Someone's having an huge evening wedding, which I think would be a lot prettier than daytime weddings."

I nod in agreement. "Yeah, that's true. What about you Songmin, what are you up to today?"

"I need to get back to work in a couple hours, but right now? I'm making a fruit smoothie." She simply replies.

Laughing a little, I nod. "Sounds nice."

A little knock on my door catches my attention and I look up. My assistant slips through the door, silently shutting it behind her when she sees I'm on the phone.

"I gotta go, I'll see you guys later."

"Okay, bye Jiyeon!" Dea and Songmin say their goodbyes and I do too, before hanging up my phone and placing it on my desk.

"The stylists who booked out the photoshoot have arrived downstairs, and they wanted your opinion directly on what clothes to get." She softly says.

My eyebrows raise in surprise. "Oh, really?"

She nods. "I said that I would ask you beforehand, just incase you were busy."

I shake my head, standing up and placing my phone back in my pocket. "No, I'm not. We can sort out these new deliveries later on, I still have time."

***

"Thank you for the suggestions, Miss Song! Your clothes really are extraordinary." One of the stylists compliments whilst bowing.

"Thank you, and it was my pleasure. I'm glad I could help." I smile and bow my head back.

There's quite a few stylists here, who I gave a little tour to and helped them pick out clothes for their models due to arrive today.

"Will your models be here soon?" I ask one of them, as the rest has started to make their way towards the big changing rooms, and some also to the place for the photoshoot at the back.

"They're already here, in the changing rooms. Oh, and they aren't models. Well, they can model very well, but they're actually idols." She points out to me.

"Ah, sorry, I mean idols. Am I familiar with them?" I wonder.

She laughs, folding her arms across her chest. "I mean, I hope so! If anyone doesn't know who these guys are by now, I'd be very concerned."

Looking at her watch, she claps her hands together. "Okay! I have to go see how the set is doing. Thank you again for the clothes, feel free to drop by the photoshoot later on if you wish!" She quickly bows and jogs away.

I raise an eyebrow, as she didn't tell me who these idols are, even though she claimed that they're pretty famous.

Oh well, I guess I'll find out who they are at their photoshoot.

Speaking of photoshoot, I wonder how they've set it up. Becoming more curious, I begin to walk in the direction of where it is, right at the back of the store.

There's a long white hallway, which at the end of it is double doors leading to where models come and go for their photoshoot.

At the start of the hallway, is where it turns into the changing rooms. The changing rooms are once again big and elegant, providing little cubicles on the sides and big area in the middle with mirrors all around, a couple of sofas and a chandelier overlooking it all.

As I pass the changing rooms, I hear something that makes me stop.

Turning around, I slowly move closer to the doorway. There isn't an actual door to the changing rooms, because it turns off to the side so you can't see in unless you properly walk inside.