Marriage??

"Falling in Love was never

                                                my plan, Untill one day I realised I

                                                fell head over heels in Love. Planning to 

                                                         conquer it is not my mistake."

             Riddhima's Pov:

  "What??? ", I asked. I was hell shocked. " I'm not marrying you I said". He smirked. "Do you think you have an option", came his reply. " I listened to you, and it was you who accepted my offer. You failed. So now.... " , he comes too closer to my ear almost biting my earlobe, sending shivers down my spine, "marriage", He said.
" Now sleep, you need rest. And yes, stop running, it's not that I can't chase and catch you, but it's just a waste of time. And also, the more you run, the more you'll be caged, in my love, after getting caught". Saying so, he pecked my lips and makes me sleep on  bed and covers me with duvet.
"Sleep tight sweetheart. Few more days, you'll be in my arms sleeping peacefully. Till then I'll miss you. Do you miss me? " , he asked, his tone calmly dangerous. I knew my freedom depends on my actions and answers. I'm on the verge of breaking down. I need to send him away, before that.

Author's pov:

"I asked you something", he said, now the intensity in his voice increased, as if he would claim her now if she denies. " Yes, I... I'll miss you". She said, stammered. He smiled, satisfied to hear what he wanted, "Don't worry, I'll visit you here daily in the night, before you come to me permanently. Now sleep, good night". He said, waiting for her to sleep. She closed her eyes, thinking he might go away, but he knew her so well. He stayed on. She finally succumbed to her tiredness, and drifted into sleep, preparing herself for the upcoming battle. Battle for her freedom, away from him, away from his " Love".

 Seeing her sleeping, he once again kissed her forehead, more gently this time whispering " Love you meri jaan. You know, I love the lioness in you. You are a lion's queen after all. This VR ring will be back in its righteous place tomorrow. " Saying so, he retraced his path through the window and drove away.

It was a 10 mins drive from her house to his Mansion. He was content, thinking of how his plan worked out. He  was excited, to get married within a few days. He thought to make sure there is not much time for anyone to plan anything. Neither Ishaani, nor Riddhima. And not Aryan, above all. He was sure Kabir can never be hurdle, he'll take care of that. But he needs to take care of Ishaani first. Thinking all this, he entered the mansion, when he saw Ishaani and Angre waiting for him. "What are you doing here? ", he questioned Ishaani. " Where are you coming from? Riddhima?" She asked. He knew if anyone dared to question him, then it is Ishaani only, after all she is like a female version of VRS. But, he never perfectly answers her, and that gives her all the answers. "Go and sleep. The upcoming week will be tedious. We have my marriage being held after all". He looked at Angre and he understood what to do. Vansh left from there wishing them good night.

              Ishaani's Pov:

" Why don't you stop Bhai. He is forcing her to get married. Do something " Ishaani said to Angre. " Only we both know how Bhai is, rest all don't, and hence they want this marriage to happen" , she continued. "I know, but do you really think Bhai would ever listen to anyone , especially when it comes to her? When he doesn't listen to her, then how do you expect him to listen to us. ", Angre replied.
" So what... He should listen now, it is not only a matter of his life, her life too, she is already scared of Bhai, after what happened. I won't let Bhai to marry her". Saying so she left from there.

   Angre's Pov:

Why am I the one always in between these brother and sister, I thought. I don't know whether I have to choose my fiancée or my mentor and friend Bhai.  I know one thing for sure. Bhai will never hurt her, and I'll do anything for  Bhai 's safety and happiness.

 He left to his room.

               Author's Pov:

Vansh was a spectator to the whole conversation between his sister, and Angre. He knew Ishaani would definitely be upto something, to provide so-called protection for her dearest friend Riddhima. He was happy for a fact, for his one sister would want his Jaan's happiness, then another sister and his daadi are his Jaan's softcorner. Above all this, he knew He and his Love were definitely her weakness, and if it comes down to her freedom and his love, she will choose or he'll make sure she chooses him. He cannot let her move away from his life.
He took his Jaan's photo frame which is on his bed side table, and wishes her luck. " Waiting sweetheart ". Saying so he drifted into Serenity before the storm that would rise when the sun comes up.

Hi friends!! I'm back with the first chapter. Thank you all for accepting and encouraging the story line. I hope to receive more love through your votes and comments. Please tell me what you feel about the story through your comments. I will make sure to read them and reply as far as possible. You can also suggest me any particular scenes or incidences if you want to see between the story. I'll try adding them according to the story.
Update: please ignore the typo mistakes and grammatical errors.