"Close your eyes", he whispered, hiding his hands behind his back. I did what he asked and felt Joakim tucking some sort of a beanie on my head.

"Congrats, you're one of the Lost boys now", he said and I opened my eyes so I could see my reflection from the mirror they had in their hall. The beanie was brown and fluffy and it had ears.

"How can someone look smoking hot even dressed as a bear?" Joakim murmured and we looked at each other through the mirror. I didn't quite see how he could think I was ''smoking hot", because compared to him I looked short and scrawny.

The navy blue jersey did highlight my blue eye, which was nice, but my other eye looked almost black. I guess my eyes were the reason some people found me good-looking and exotic, but otherwise there just wasn't anything that spectacular about my looks.

Whereas Joakim was tall, he had broad shoulders and narrow hips, a perfect jawline and those pale blue eyes. Even the bruises on his face looked good on him, or at least they didn't make him look any less handsome. That made me question, again, what someone like him saw in me.

"Jeez, get a room!" Fareed exclaimed.

"Believe me, I would drag him to my room right now, if we weren't going to that lame party", Joakim grinned.

Viljo was wearing black jeans, shirt and shoes (claiming to be Peter Pan's shadow) and Fareed looked comical wearing colorful fairy wings and a tulle skirt on top of his clothes. Joakim was wearing a green hat as well and I had to admit he really looked like Peter Pan.

***

An expensive looking black car waited us at the parking lot. We hopped in, Joakim took the shotgun and the rest of us squashed on the back seat.

"This is Aki, my brother", Joakim said and the driver, a guy with light brown hair tied in a bun, turned to look at us. Aki looked a lot like his brother, apart from the darker and longer hair and glasses.

"There's Daniel and those two idiots you already know", Joakim continued.

Then Fareed opened a bottle of cheap sparkling wine and made Viljo, me and Joakim take a gulp. It tasted bitter, but not as terrible as I had thought. The ride lasted less than half an hour that felt less than ten minutes. We were to listening music, laughing and drinking. Although the others did most of the drinking, but hopefully you get the point.

"This is your idea of a small party?" I gaped at Joakim. The yard was lit with countless Led lights and there alone was at least a dozen of people smoking and lounging on the garden chairs. Inside the house we found thrice as many guests.

"I admit I might have bent the truth a little, but I really wanted you here." Joakim gave me an innocent smile.

The kitchen basked in blue light and there were so many plants it looked like a jungle. On the table was a huge bowl of bight green punch, colourful candy, chips and Neverland themed bakings.

"I'll get us something to drink", Joakim announced and left before I could refuse. I felt out of place, and I didn't really want to drink anything.

Still and all, I found myself thinking one drink wouldn't hurt, when Joakim came back with a plastic cup full of that suspicious looking green punch.

We found ourselves vacant seats from the living room, and soon after that Viljo went to look for his friend. The music was so loud Joakim had to lean closer when he wanted to say something. Fareed on the other hand had no problem with shouting.

The others were talking about school, work and how they were doing, but my mind was elsewhere. Like on things such as how sweet and strong the punch was.