part 34 (last part)

Start from the beginning

Manik just didnt said anything and grabbed her waist and sealed her lips with his both r kissing eachother passionately.

Manik lifted nandini in his arms and made her lay on the bed and came above her.

He started peppering kisses on her jawline and kissed on her sensitive spot on her neck and bite there and nandini was just moaning manik's name.

Nandini slowly removed manik shirt buttons after that manik toatlly removed his shirt and throwed it somewhere in the room.

Manik undressed nandini and nandini was just in her inners she was feeling shy and covered herself feeling shy.

Manik removed her hands and started to kiss her shoulder and nandini was moaning he removed her inners and covered themself with blanket

There room filled with moans and groans

Next morning.

Both manik and nandini were sleeping peacefully and sunrays started to fall on their faces.

Nandini sleep got broked by that and she woked up she saw manik who slept beside her and saw the room condition she covered her self with blanket and remembered what happened last night and blushed hardly

At that time manik also woked up and and saw nandini who was blushing he slowly moved towards her and kissed her cheek.

Nandini saw manik woke up and got shocked.

Nandu:Manik what r u doing.

Manik:Romancing with my wife mrs malhotra.

By that nandu again blushed hardly and covered her face feeling shy.

Manik:If u blush that much then i cant control myself little rat.

Nandini:Monster move i have to get ready already its 8.00 and i dont have time to listen ur dirty talks.

By that nandini pushed manik on bed and ran towards bathroom quickly by covering herself with blanket.

After taking bath she came outside and and started to get ready infront of mirror.

At that time manik came towards nandini and back hugged her.

Manik:Little rat till now u wear mangalsutra.

Nandini:Yes monster i know our marriage happened when i was small but that doesn't mean that i dont wear this mangal sutra beacause it is the only one which i have as ur memory when u left to usa.

Manik:Sorry little rat.

Nandu:its ok monster.

By that both manik and nandini went down and nyu raj and rishab wished them gud mrng.

Rishab:Gud mrng didi and jiju

Nandu:Gud mrng rishu baby.

By that manik and raj sat on the sofa discussing abt taking admission for rishab in a best school nandu and nyu went to kitchen to make coffee for manik and raj.

Nyu:Nandu beta i can see that problems between u and manik got solved u both r looking very happy.

Nandu:Haa aunty.

Nyu:Just u two be happy all the time bacha.

Nandu:Thank u aunty.

After 1 year.

Malhotras r now a happy family manik and nandini both life was very happy they fight they love and they sulk at eachother but at last they will be together both got married grandly and once again oficially now nandini is officially mrs nandini manik malhotra.