𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙧𝙖𝙮

Start from the beginning

"All right, bring it in." Reggie mumbled putting his hands out to hug him but Alex quickly stopped him by putting a finger up.

"Don't touch me!"

"This is why no one hugs you." Reggie lowly whispered as Roxy chuckled lightly and stepped up next to Alex.

"Can I hug you."

"I'll accept one from Roxy." Alex loudly announced, "Since she's a good friend." Roxy giggled and wrapped her arms around his waist, "Thanks."

"No problem Lexie." Roxy patted his shoulder and pulled away with a smile as Alex blushed at the nickname, he absolutely loved it, but he'll never admit it.

"Okay..." Luke mumbled "I think the first thing we should do once we get the courage to go in there, is ask Julie why she lied about playing the piano."

"Yeah, you know, maybe tell her how amazing she was."

"Yeah, of course bro."

"Okay."

"She's legit, I got ghostbumps." Reggie spoke up revealing his arm as Roxy gasped.

"Holy shit, you got the ghostie heebie jeebies." Roxy mumbled looking at his arm.

"Right!"

"I think you 2 share 1 brain cell." Alex mumbled as Roxy slapped his arm.

"Don't be rude Lexie, I gave you a hug." She scowled when a girl came by crying, the 3 boys stared at her with confusion as she walked into the garage.

"Oh my gosh, was she crying too?"

"Yes!" Luke turned to them with slight fear in his eyes, "And the only thing scarier than 1 girl crying is 2 girls crying."

"Make that 3." Roxy mumbled as she began to build up tears in her eyes, she let out a small sob as the 3 boys panicked.

"No, no, no, no, no, stop crying, stop crying, stoping crying." Luke begged running to her side in a hurry, "Reggie tell her to stop crying!"

"I can't." Reggie turned around not daring to face her, "If she cries I cry, I don't have time to cry right now."

"Alex, do something!"

"I don't know what to do!" Alex muttered as Roxy let out another sob, she held her face in her hands as tears ran down her cheeks. "Roxanne Gomez can you please stop crying!" He shouted.

"I can't." She sobbed as her body shook uncontrollably. "I'm just so sad."

"Why do girls cry like this?" Alex asked

"Hormones?" Luke shrugged as his eyes suddenly widened, "Holy shit is that time of the month, can that even happens ghost."

"Oh my god I think I'm about to have a panic attack." Reggie mumbled as the sobbing suddenly turned into hysterical laughing.

"Oh my god you should've seen your faces." Roxy laughed wiping the fake tears from her face, "I guess those acting classes really did pay off because holy shit." She cackled as Luke let out sigh of relief, Reggie finally around with a mad expression.

"That's not funny, I almost started crying."

"I think I just nearly died again." Luke mumbled.

"Hormones..seriously Luke?"

"What, that's how you always act when your on your period." Luke said "I can't handle 1 girl crying so I'm definitely not going in there where 2 girls who are probably crying together sharing all their girl problem."