26- The Quidditch Finals

Start from the beginning

"His name is Adrian Pucey." said Y/n as Arthur gave her a face. Charlie and Bill leaned in closer to see what was going on.

"Ah, a Pucey you say. I'm guessing he's in Slytherin? Ohh those are the friends your mother was talking about, aren't they?" said Arthur as Y/n let out a small laugh and nodded. "I'm sure their great people, are you three very close with them?"

"Y/n and Emilia are the closest. She's beautiful isn't she?" said Fred as Y/n looked at Fred and back to Arthur who was cutting his eggs. George looked away to see Charlie grinning.

"Well, the Morales' are quite good people. I didn't know you all were friends with them." said Arthur as Charlie came closer to Y/n. "Do you like her Fred?"

"Fred's been trying to get with her the whole school year but she doesn't like him and he doesn't get that through his thick skull." said George laughing as Charlie and Bill bursted into laugher.

"Charlies been trying to steal my future girl!" said Fred as Arthur looked up at Charlie who was now hitting Fred in the back of the head.

"Looks like she was fine having Charlie flirting with her Fred. Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's Charlie girl now." said Bill who was bursting into laugher. Y/n looked at the older boys and quickly looked back at Arthur who was staring at them surprised.

"Well, back to Adrian.. how long have the two of you been together? Does Y/m/n like him? I know he comes from a pureblood family, does he believe in all that nonsense?" said Arthur as Y/n looked at Fred and Charlie who were still fighting.

"Well we started dating in May.. my parents do like him very much, Miles and Emilia as well. He doesn't believe in that nonsense, neither do the others. I met his parents not so long ago, they're very nice." said Y/n as Arthur smiled. Bill messed up Y/n's hair and smiled.

"Whatever happened to that Liam boy? When did the two of you break up?" said Bill as Y/n fixed her hair and looked up at him awkwardly.

"He cheated on her with Adrian's Ex girlfriend, the girl Y/n fought." said George as Y/n face palmed and looked at Arthur who was holding in his laugh. Bill and Charlie looked at her surprised, then back at George.

"Really!!? I didn't like that slimy little git anyways, he was such a.. well-" said Charlie as he looked over Percy. Percy looked up at him and rolled his eyes.

"I quite actually liked Liam, he was a smart boy who followed the rules." said Percy as Y/n rolled her eyes and looked back at Bill and Charlie who were laughing.

"He must have forgot the rule about not cheating in a relationship Perce." said Y/n as Percy looked back down at his book. Fred and George were now bursting into laugher.

"Well, Adrian and Emilia do follow the rules and are prefects. They are alright too, not sure about Bletchley though." said Percy as Y/n chuckled and turned back around to look at Ginny.

"Isn't his sister name Gianna? She hangs around Malfoy and Parkinson a lot." said Ginny as Y/n nodded.

   "Why don't you all go look around? I'm sure they're selling things out there." said Arthur as Y/n and the twins got up when Charlie pulled Y/n to the side.

   "How old is Emilia?" said Charlie as Y/n looked up at him surprised. He held a smile on his face that made Y/n burst into laugher.

   "She turns 17 September 14th." said Y/n as Charlie grinned and looked back at Bill. "What are you up too Charles ?"

   "Nothing, she'll be of age in a month. It's only a 3 year difference." said Charlie as he pushed Y/n out of the tent. She gasped and looked at Fred and George who were staring at her strangely.