Forgiveness

Anthony Ramos x reader

"babe?" you said, walking into the lounge room to see Anthony messing around with his phone. He looked up, smiling at you.

"yeah?" He replied, patting the spot next to him. You sat down, biting your lip nervously. Anthony put his phone away, grabbing your hand. "is there something you wanted to ask?" You nodded slowly.

"Look, I know you're busy with Hamilton and your own career, but I found my very first gig! it's tonight, for half an hour, and I was hoping-"

"Baby, you know I love you but that's not gong to happen. it's Lin's last performance. I can't miss that for the world," Anthony stated. you frowned slightly. "oh," you whispered.

Anthony bit his lip. "Sorry, babe. it's just..... this is a really important night for the cast. I can't screw it up by being a a no name's gig," Anthony stated freezing. "Wait, that's not what I meant (Y/N)."

"Get out," you whispered, letting go of his hand.

"Baby, please. I didn't mean it, can we just forget about the last minute?"

"Anthony, get out!" You exclaimed, standing up. He sighed quietly, hugging you quickly. You pushed him away.

"I'm sorry, I promise ill make it up to you." With his final words he left the apartment.

--

You finished your last song in your set, sighing quietly as you left the stage and put your guitar in your case. You helped your other band members, packing up the stage as quickly as possible. You said goodbye to your band, freezing when seeing Anthony leaning against the wall near the door.

"Anthony?" You said, looking at him in confusion. You moved over to him, with your guitar in hand. "What are you doing here?"

"Well considering I die twice, I had some time to run over here before the end of act two," Anthony stated, smiling. You hugged him, sighing happily.

"This was a very good plan, but act two finished half an hour ago," You stated, checking your watch. His eyes widened.

"Lin's gonna murder me!" He exclaimed, bolting out of the building. You laughed, falling him, "See you at home baby!"

~~~~~~~~
Well took me long enough to update but I finally got around to it any way here's a draft I had saved I will be doing a lippa one that was requested so expect that at some point anyway thanks for the reads, love y'all🤍💜
~M