Shots & More Shots ❤

August POV

After I Slept It Was Time To Go To The Trap. I Slowly Moved Krystal Onto The Bed And Climbed Out. She Cried Alot, So I Know I Still Have To Make It Up To Her.

I Through On A Shirt , Jeans And Headed Out The Door. While Pulling Up To The Trap I Seen Some Cars Outside. Indicating The Main Niggas Was Here. I Got Inside And Started The Meeting.

After That I Stated "We Getting These Niggas Tonight, Ya Heard Me ? We Go In Unexpectedly And Shoot They Shit Up! We Spare None, We Lose None! Now Let's Go!"

I Packed And Gave Everybody The Guns And Weapons They Need.

"We Out, Miko You Driving" He Nodded While I Pulled Out My Track Phone That I Used For Business Only. I Texted Her.

Me- Yo Krys.

Krystal-What ???

Me- Ima be back home I just needed to do something at the trap

Krystal-Ok.

"Yo Aug We Here You Ready?" Trey Said Bringing Me Out My Thoughts. I Nodded And Trey, And I Prayed.

Trey And I Split Up With Others Behind Us. Treys Crew Went To The Front And My Crew Went To The Back. Trey Hit That Bird Code For Us To Enter The House At The Same Time. BOOM We Kicked The Doors Down And We All Departed Into Twos. Headshots, To Chestshots, And Collarbone Hits Were All That Fired.

As I'm Shooting I Ran Into The Nigga That Actually Shot Mel. Fuck A Gun ! I Dropped The Gun And He Turned Around, He Tried To Move But I Grabbed His Collar, Fucking Him Up. Punch After Punch After Punch. I Did About Fifteen Punches In Fifteen Seconds. I Got Up, Stood Over Him While Tears Ran Down My Face.

"This (Punch) Shit (Punch) Is (Punch) For (Punch) My Brother (Punch) The One (Punch) That (Punch) You (Punch) Fucking (Punch) Killed!" I Said.

"Yo Yo Yo Aug Man Let's Go! Let's Go!" Trey Said Running In. I Felt My Phone Keep Vibrating Over And Over.

I Grabbed My Gun And Aimed It At Him. "Don't Die Yet!" I Yelled. I Want Him To Suffer. I Knocked Him Upside The Head With The Gun And Walked Away. We Packed Back Up Inside The Van And Miko Drove Off. I Just Need To See Krystal I Swear. Her Presence Always Make A Nigga Feel Better For Real.

•••••••••

Boring I Know

Still Hope Y'all Enjoyed Though !