Chapter 3 Is This Love

Vince's POV
--------------

Wait did I just say her name is beautiful WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!!
I can't that kind of stuff, I don't wanna lose her............AS A FRIEND! I looked over at her to see her face bright red. "R-really, umm thanks.......I guess?" Oh great I guess ? She hates me I should just get back to class. I left her without notice.

Erin's POV
-------------

Wait where is he going? Right, right I should get back to class. I started running back to the classroom.

Time skip till back to the class
-------------------------------

I opened the door and went inside Vince looked at me as I walked into the classroom then started to look away. Great he hates me. That's JUST DANDY!!!
I looked down at the ground as one year ran down my left cheek. I was hoping no one would see.

I walked to the only open spot around the room. Which by the way was NEXT TO VINCE!!! I stood there trying to ignore him but it was really difficult. He's just too cu--. Never mind what am I even saying he would never like me there's no point.

Vince's POV
----------------

I could tell she was upset, probably mad at me. I was really heartbroken but I just couldn't show it, especially in front of..........her! Well I tried to make a new friend and I failed might as well just give up. Is this love? Well if this is love then I'm never giving up. Even though if it doesn't work out I probably will never find anyone who I love as much as her!