Pink for the girls, blue for the boys

Lavagirls POV

"I can't believe I'm getting to this and go to Drool!" Max exclaimed. Earthgirl rolled her eyes. "Seriously. "Planet Drools doomed if this kid is the only one that can help us." I heard her mutter under her breath. Sharkboy  looked at her and nodded.

After thinking for a second, the excitement faded from his face. "How are we getting there?" I  pointed to a ship in the school yard. "oh." How spoiled is this kid?

We got in. Earthgirl was about to sit down when she noticed her seat was all ripped up. She looked at me and glared, theres only four seats. " You could sit with me Earthgirl." I said. She just sat down on the ripped seat. I growled. What the heck's their  problem? Geez.

"Put on these goggles. Blue for the boys, pink for the girls, and green for Earthgirl." Lavagirl said, handing out the goggles. Sharkboy got blue goggles, Earthgirl got green ones, and Max and I got the pink ones.

"Do you have another pair of boy goggles" asked Max. 

"Uh-uh."

"So, how do you fly it?" asked Sharkboy  asked Max.

"You don't know?"

" Uh, Duh!" Earthgirl said, rolling her eyes.

"That's sort of been the problem!" Sharkboy shouted.

"Now, how do you fly it?" I said. 

Max thought for a second. "Uh, It's got an autopilot."

"You just of everything, didn't you, Max?" Earthgirl asked. 

"Not exactly."

"So, How do we land it?" I asked. Mr Electric might notice a huge ship crashing on the planet.

"That's the part I didn't think of!"

"Jupiter... Saturn... Neptune..." I listed the Planets as we passed them. "Hold on to something." I shouted.

"Recognize your world, Max?" asked I in a gentle voice. 

"Not really. I feel like I should, but I just don't."

" Oh great, now we're really screwed. It's him too. I thought he would just remember!!" Earthgirl shouted.

"what?"

", Your dreams. This planet? Us. Your powers. Duh."

" I have powers?" asked Max. God he's clueless.

- "More than any of us." I told him, smiling. Earthgirl's being kinda rude, i don't know why.

"Don't you know that?" Earthgirl asked, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. I guess she forgot Max didn't know. "Yeah, don't you know that Max?" Sharkboy  asked, with some anger and annoyance in my voice. Max and Sharkboy  glared at each other. Earthgirl sighed and explained.

"Everything that is or was, began with a dream. And you us, Max. Us and this place."

"I did?" Max asked, looking away from me and at earthgirl, his eyes wide open, full of surprise.

"Every dream you ever had landed here on Drool."

"Why is it so dark?" asked Max

"The planet is dying. It started yesterday."

"What's the calculation, Sharkboy?" I asked him.

"45 minutes till the darkness destroys Drool." I said.

"45 minutes?" asked/repeated Max.

"We didn't go to to save you, Max."

"We need you to save Drool."

"But how?"

"The Lair. But,"

"it's on the side of the planet."  Sharkboy cut off Earthgirl. She glared at him and smirked.