🚑 ( 𝐭𝐰𝐨.)

Start from the beginning

When she was finally done, she went to her closet and put on her new school uniform. It was different from the one she had in middle school. Not only the color was different, but also the shoes had a much bigger heal then before.

"i'm so gonna break my ankle in these." [Y/n] took her shoes and the schools jacket, yes apparently everything had to fit even their outdoor jackets.

When she was finally done she took her backpack with her books and pencil case inside and went downstairs. She had exactly 10 more minutes till she had to leave the house.

When she was downstairs she realized that her father wasn't home. Everything stood like she has left it yesterday. Yes it kinda worried her, but he is a grown man, he can do whatever he wants to.

[Y/n] quickly opened the fridge and took her favorite drink and little snack for lunch out of it and put it inside her bag.

When she looked at her phone again she saw that it was time to go to the bus station. So she put on the jacket and her shoes and went outside.

Even though it was only September, it was freezing cold outside. [Y/n] groaned and went to the bus station trying to think of something else rather then the cold.

When she finally arrived she saw that there were already some kids standing there, but they were mostly middle schoolers.

But [Y/n] noticed two boys standing at the side. They looked almost similar to each other, the only thing that was different was their hair color. [Y/n] saw that they were wearing the same school logo like hers, so she figured out that they were most definitely going to Inarizaki High.

Before she could talk to them, the bus arrived and everyone went inside. It wasn't so full, like the bus she had to take in middle school, which was a nice change.

The bus drive didn't take that long, only about fifteen minutes. It was pretty silent in the bus, only some people whispered to each other. The loudest thing you could clearly hear was the two twins fighting, telling each other how stupid they are.

When the bus finally arrived at school, [Y/n] quickly went outside and looked at the large school in front of her. There was no doubt that she was going to get lost here at least five times, but right now the easiest way to find the right entrance was following the other students.

When she was outside of the big gates, she saw a boy sitting next to them, smoking a cigarette. Well he was trying to get out of the view of others but [Y/n] somehow still noticed him.

His black hair was rather messy, matching his school uniform. The eyeliner he had was rather smeared, but still looked so beautiful on him. It was rather intoxicating looking at him and [Y/n] wasn't able to look away.

She really didn't want to seem like a creep, but this boy looked so interesting to her that she tried to observe every little detail of his appearance.

After a while the boy finished the cigarette and turned around looking [Y/n] in the eyes immediately. She was quite shocked, but they looked at each other for a split second. It was like he was able to look inside her soul.

The boys brows raised and he rolled his eyes. He stood up and went to [Y/n] pushing her backwards slightly. "What are you starring at freak ? Seriously you stupid first years piss me off."

"Suna. Leave her alone." [Y/n] turned around slightly and saw that there were a small group of boys and she could see the twins standing next to a rather taller guy, who had grey hair with black tips and was giving her a warm smile.

"Oh please she started it, looking at me like a fucking stalker. Now get away from me, creep." The boy who's name was apparently Suna went to his friends but not without pushing [Y/n] yet another time.

When she was sure that the boys were gone she turned around and went to her classroom. [Y/n] had a smile on her face and not only because she saw that there was still a free seat next to the window.

[Y/n] found the perfect person to do her little Wishlist with. But how was she going to ask him to help her ?

While these thoughts were running through her head a rather older woman came inside the classroom. But she wasn't alone, after her was another class which came inside.

They looked older then the other first years and [Y/n] was a bit confused as to why they were there, but as she was looking at the people who just entered, she spotted a rather familiar face.

Not only were there the boys from before but also the black haired boy, who still had the same annoyed look on his face.

'What a coincidence.' thought the girl, well in her opinion it wasn't a coincidence. And while the other class tried to stand in one line, [Y/n] thought about a way to talk to the boy, before the older woman suddenly started speaking.