🚑 ( 𝐭𝐰𝐨.)

Start from the beginning

Well some of them maybe, like going to her favorite restaurant and actually trying that one meal that looks so disgusting, [Y/n] doesn't even know the name.

But some Things like, driving to Tokyo to visit her friends and going to the Skytree, how was she supposed to do this alone. Yes she could ask her dad, but she doesn't want to put any pressure on him.

'Maybe I could ask Kuroo, Oikawa or Daichi ?' Well yes they have been her friends for a long time, but she hasn't even told them what is exactly happening and there is another problem. They will treat her like a baby, they always do, like she was a fragile little thing that was going to break any second.

Which means she would need an older person, who doesn't know about her cancer and who won't baby her. [Y/n] thought about everyone she knew, but all of them were aware of her medical condition.

That's when [Y/n] knew, it was probably a stupid idea, but school was going to start tomorrow and she knows no one there, which means no one knows about her cancer.

She would just have to find someone, maybe a second or third year, who would help her with everything. But how was she going to find someone in a short amount of time ?

'Let's think about that tomorrow, it's already late and it's my first day of school.' thought the girl and laid back down on her bed, her pajamas already on.

As she was starring at the ceiling thinking about a way to find someone to help her, [Y/n]'s eyes got heavier and heavier, till she finally fell asleep.

Everything was quiet in the [L/n] household

Everything was quiet in the [L/n] household. [Y/n]'s father didn't come home that night, maybe he was sleeping at one of his friends ?

As soon as the clock read 7:30 am [Y/n] was rudely interrupted from her sleep, by her alarm clock.

"Oh my god shut up." [Y/n]'s hand reached forwards her nightstand, trying to shut off the annoying clock, but her hands couldn't reach it. A few weeks ago [Y/n] had the 'brilliant' idea to put the clock further away, so she would never oversleep.

Thinking about it now, it was a stupid idea. "You little piece of shit. Just shut the fuck up." [Y/n] pushed her head off her pillow and quickly pulled the plug of the electric device.

"Finally." [Y/n] fell back onto her pillow and looked at her phone. She still had about an hour till school starts and she has to be at the bus top in half an hour to get to school in time.

"I hate this, why do i gotta do this. This is just a waste of my 7 months." [Y/n] mumbled to herself and went to the bathroom, doing her usual morning routine.