A New Start... Chapter 2

We started to walk to the Hellion (which appearntly Aeolos has already got from the Marine Corp) When a group of marines came running up in there suits. "We heard you just got out of the Corps." One of them said.

"Not really went into the Corps." Hanark said with a grin.

"Good for you. All of us as well have not done the training in the corps. Thats why your on our squad." another replied. "So what did you guys get."

"Spectre, Ghost, Firebat, Marine." Aeolos replied.

"Wait our squad gets a Spectre and Ghost! Woohoo! Finally Some good infantry."

"Ya so lets go well follow in the Hellion." Aeolos replied getting in turning on the Com.

They started to walk away in formation. And the rest of us Followed. It took us around three hours to get to the base. We found out our team were all like us. never went into the Corps and were sent to a speical squad called Elite 4438 Alpha-Omega 3 or EAO 4438 3 for short or just EAO. We have 30 Marines. 15 Firebats. 6 Marauders. 10 Medics. 16 Reapers. 4 Seige tanks. 6 Hellions. 3 Vutures. 8 Vikings. 1 Battle Ship. 4 Thors. 2 Ravens. 6 Goliaths. 10 Outback Hunters. 6 DiamondBacks. 4 Medivacs. 10 Banshees. 8 Hellbat. 6 Wraiths. 20 Flaming betty ready to set up. 8 Devil dogs. 30 Death heads. And 2 A.R.E.S.