"We're lookalikes"

Settle in,it's going to be one hell of a story!.

It was eight o'clock when Tracey reached St. Johnsons Summer school.
St. Johnson's summer school was a place where students from schools all over the the town could come together during the holidays and have extra tutoring. Erica was there,Tracey was there too.

Lessons had already began when Erica arrived. She just entered her classroom in a carefree manner and just walked straight to an empty desk. Just as she was about to sit,
"young lady?" The teacher said
"Yes?" Erica said looking at the teacher puzzled. It hadn't occurred to her that she ought to have acknowledged the presence of the teacher since at her private school,it wasn't really important.
"What are you doing here?" The teacher asked
Erica looked around puzzled in a  sarcastic manner "I'm sorry,isn't this Mr Capler's English class?" She asked.
"Yes it is" the teacher said.
"Well then good,I'm in this class for the first period,that's what I'm doing here" she said with a smile
"I'm Mr Caller young woman" the teacher said.
"Noted. I hope I can sit?" Erica said.
The teacher looked at her and couldn't stand the fact that this young teenager had just taken his respect for granted.
"I think you should go out until you learn manners enough to greet" Mr Capler said in his British accent.
"Excuse me?" Erica asked
"Mr Capler!?" A student said.
All eyes turned to the other side of the table where they all met a most surprising sight!.
"There's no rule that requires students to greet,I think if you drive her out of your class,you'll be the one in trouble,still,you call." Tracey said.
She turned around and saw everyone staring at her.
What wrong with everyone?! She had been here about two times already and they're looking at her like she was coming there for the first time.

Mr Capler looked shocked too but Tracey took no notice of him. She had Said what she needed it ssy and it didn't really matter to her how he took it all in.

Mr Capler eventually agreed for Tracey's  to stay I class after sanctioning her to write eighty pages of apologies.
  After about thirty more minutes,the bell rang.Everyone was going out for the next class and Tracey decided to ask why everyone was looking at her earlier.

"Kizzy?" She called her friend who was more than even sisters to her. " Why were you all looking at me like that earlier" she said and mimicked the faces.
"Can't you see?!" Kizzy shouted "you look just like her!"
"Wait,what?" Tracey asked puzzled.
"Hey,I'm Erica" she heard a voice say behind her " Thanks for your help earlier but I don't need you help,I can take care of myself," the girl tuned and Tracey saw it! Erica saw it too!
They looked alike!.

___________
Heyyy that was  rough,y'all expect a more intense chapter soon. This was just say,a teaser or something. Whatever you choose to call it and yes! The Characters are real but the story is fictional.
Find them on Instagram.
Erica- @_rica._
Tracey-Traceyyy or something
Kizzy- Kizzy.yy
Mr Capler- NAkuffu Addo 😹