The Day

Aaliyahs pov
It's a big day I'm moving to la .
I have been packing all week and I'm really excited but my brother Chris on the other hand is not . We live with are dad but we are moving with are mom . I'm happy and la is a place full of opportunity. I will love it there ik it .

SKIP TWO WHEN THEN THERE AT THE AIRPORT

bye bye dad . Bye sweetie
Bye dad . Bye son protect your sister for me
You both laughed you guys got on the airplane and was having turbulence but it stopped.

You and yo it brother landed and saw your mom .

Y'all ran up and gave her a hug . Y'all got inna car and left. While y'all was in the car y'all mom was talking to y'all about y'all schools and which ones y'all was going to I was going to West eastmen high school and Chris was going to Carter middle school .

Skip to the next day

My first day of school I can't mess up . Is what I was thinking this morning I got my clothes ready the night before so I could sleep in .

^^^ what you wore

^^^ what you wore

I walked in the school I when to the office to get my schedule and it was this boy lightskin curly hair i had to focus tho I got my schedule and the principal asked him two show me around. He was so cute and then he said "I didn't catch your name " I told him my name and he said it was cute he asked if I wanted to sit with him at lunch I said yea .

Hope you guys are enjoying my story I'll update soon 💗