"I hate this." said Emilia now that all the workers were gone. It was nearly eight o'clock when Emilia's parents came into her room. Nick and Hayden joining behind them. 

  "Mis niños tan guapos.(My beautiful children.)" said Mrs. Morales going over to kiss Miles on the head. He smiled and looked back at Emilia who looked to be in such a bad mood. "Alright, I have all your extra clothes and necessities in my purses, let's go, the carriage is waiting outside for us."

   "I invited Y/n, but she said she was going to be with Fred and George's family, so i'm sure we'll see her there." said Emilia as Adrian and Miles walked with her down the stairs.

   "Yeah, she told me that their parents invited her. Im sure her morning was better then ours." said Adrian placing his hands in his pocket.

   ———

  "Ginny! Y/n! Wake up! Breakfast is ready and we need to get up now!" shouted Hermione Granger. Yn rubbed her eyes and hit Hermione with a pillow to shut her up.

   "Hermione it's five in the morning?! Why are you waking us up now?!" said Ginny as Y/n looked at the clock on the wall. Y/n groaned and got up, letting a giant yawn escape her mouth.

   "Mrs. Weasley said to wake the twins up, Y/n and i'll go wake up Harry and Ron. Ginny get ready!" said Hermione fully dressed and walking out of the room. Y/n got up and walked up a few stairs to the twins room, opening the door to find them fast asleep. 

   "Your mum said wake up." said Y/n shaking Fred. He pushed her as she walked over to George and hit him with a pillow. Fred got up and looked at Y/n with a face that made her laugh. "Breakfast is ready."

   "It's five in the morning? Are you mad??!" said Fred as Y/n sat at the end of his bed. George threw the pillow at Fred and told him to shut up when Y/n fully woke up.

  "Get dressed, remember to dress like a muggle." said Y/n as George and Fred looked at her. Y/n was still in her pajamas and her hair was a mess.

   "I wonder if Emilia is going to be there." said Fred causing George to look up at his brother. Y/n chuckled and nodded her head. "She is?"

  "Yeah, so it Miles and Adrian. E had asked me if we wanted to join them but I told her we were already going." said Y/n as Fred grew a grin. George looked away and got up from his bed. "Well, i'm off to go chnage, I better not have to come back and wake you two up again or i'm going to get a ear full from Hermione." Y/n walked out the twins room and went back to Ginnys to see her fully changed and half asleep.

  "I'm so tired.. there shouldn't be a reason we're up this early." said Ginny as Y/n laughed. Y/n grabbed her bag and put on a pair of jeans with a white jumper and red braces. She made her way down the stairs to see Harry, Ron and Hermione sitting eating breakfast.

  "Morning! Do you need help with anything Mrs

  "Morning! Do you need help with anything Mrs. Weasley?!" said Y/n as she walked over to Molly. Molly handed her a plate of a food and told her to go sit down.