"Exuse me? What about me?" My mother jokingly pouted, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You're a close third." My father smirked when my mothers mouth opened in protest-eyes widening. "It goes Leah, me and then you." He poked her side teasingly and she let out a small whine.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes still smiling before attacking us both in cuddles again-placing kisses all over our faces making me skirm.

This moment made me feel that, whenever I felt lost, alone or hurt...

I could always come home whenever I needed to be loved by the people that loved me most.

*****

My body jolted awake.

Draco's arm around my waist loosened as I sat up, panting softly. I looked around, scanning the room I was in to assure that I wasn't in my living room-with my now dead parents. My heart sank when I realized I was still in the malfoy manor. My parents weren't here. Their hugs weren't here, their love wasn't here.

That wasn't just a dream, it was a memory. The day of my thirteenth birthday and the day I got my first, professional art kit. The art kit that still sits in my old room in my parents old house.

I missed them so much.

Looking down to my right I saw Draco sound asleep peacefully. His face always softens when sleeps, his eyebrows don't furrow, they rest. His lips part slightly as he breathes, his eyelids pressed closed. I could see the part of his chest where the scar still lays, clearly visible but in my eyes unnoticeable. A scar does not define a person. They can be seen as something strong and something to be proud of-something that others might find disturbing, but if you yourself believe that they are not a sigh of weakness then that's the only thing that matters.

I reached my hand forward to lightly trace my fingers along the mark of the scar. I found it so beautiful. It reminded me of how Draco would do anything for me without any second thought, reminded me of how much he cares for me. That's what set my mind at ease-watching him.

His body moved slightly, his eyes fluttering open slightly revealing his dark blue hues in the shadowing room. His hand resting on my stomach caressed it, gliding in slow circles-I was sure he could feel the tension in my body from my sudden dream.

"What's wrong love?" He whispered in a deep croaky voice that made me shudder.

I-um." I stuttered slightly trying to fund the right words. It wasn't a bad dream, no. But was it even a good one? Reminding me of how I no longer had my parents, no longer had their love. "Just a Dream." I shook my head slightly.

He propped himself up on one elbow, levelling my body. His hand cupped the side of my face, rubbing my skin exactly like my mother did in the dream, before placing a soft kiss on my cheek. "Come back sleep," he whispered into my ear. "It's alright, I'm here." His arms wrapped around my waist as we both slowly settled back down onto the bed.

I turned my body a little to rest my head into the crook of his neck, letting his scent surround me. His own head nuzzled into my hair, his arm pulling me closer to his chest as if I would disappear from his grip at any moment. I felt the feeling of soft lips press against my forehead as my mind slowly dozed off—sleep taking over my body once again.

Once the lips released I heard him murmur into my hair-

"I've got you."

*****
Tomorrow would be my last day with Draco. My last few moments with him. My last place of happiness.