Iron Rose

Nikki POV

I run through the halls of Wilted Rose inn. Where could that little miss goth be? My black spiked heels clicked through the halls, looking for that bleach blonde with the pink streak. I had just battled with her, and won. I run back outside and sit on the step. "Did you have any luck?" Bobo asks. I shake my head. "You must have pissed her off pretty bad!" Momo laughs. "Oh shut up, Momo; she must feel hurt." Bobo says, patting my shoulder. "No....I don't feel hurt, I just feel confused!" I say. The front door behind me opens and I hear heels click out the door. "Um, I think you should turn around!" Bobo warns.

Mela POV

"Looking for me?" I ask, staring down at the pinkette. (idk ok!) "err, yeah." She replies. "Hmph" I mumble. I step inside, signaling her to come in. We both sit on barstools. "What YOU, of all people want?" I ask. "I just wanted to say thank you...for giving the drawing back." She thanks. "Whatever, I didn't really want want it anyways." I say.

Nikki POV

"Wait, what do you-" I get cut off. "Later, loser." She says, getting up and heading to the dorms. I look down at my legs. Why doesn't she like me??? What did I do wrong? Besides beat her at a dress up challenge. "Hmm sounds childish." She said, when I bumped into her 2 weeks before I met her. But look at her now....

A/N: Hey guysss!!!!  I have been playing Love,Nikki for a lot a weeks, almost months! I love this game so I decided to write a ship story for nikki x mela (mikki), sooo should I do more of this? I hope you enjoyed!!!