"Fine."

Y/n acted normally and five seconds later Mad-Eye said class was dismissed.

Y/n rushed out of the classroom to get to tryouts Malfoy quickly on her tail.

She got to the Slytherin locker rooms and grabbed her broom (a fire bolt that her godfather got her, and one for Harry as well after they saved him last year.) a Slytherin tank top and leggings.

She threw her hair into a ponytail and walked outside.

"Hey princess cheerleading tryouts are over there." One of the boys laughed not looking at her.

"I'm actually here to try out for quidditch." Y/n smiled.

"There's no way you would make the team. Flint doesn't like having girls on his team plus I could flick you away with my finger." Another boy joined in also not looking at her.

"Awe I'm sure you can." She smacked them both upside the head and walked away.

"Get into a line!" Flint yelled. "Ok people trying out for backup seeker follow Malfoy. People trying out for backup beater spots follow Bole and Derrick and people trying out for a chaser spot and backup chasers follow me and Pucey. We already have a keeper, Bletchley and a backup keeper, Montague so you'll be practicing scoring on them."

Y/n followed Pucey and Flint to the middle of the field.

"Alright we're going to split you into two teams each team will have one of us. Alright y/n l/n." He started to laugh.

"I'm here what's so funny."

"Your a girl your not going to survive." He continued to laugh.

"Well I wouldn't believe that if I were you." She smirked.

"Alright whatever L/n, Jamie, and Neumann your with me. Fontaine, Lewis, Villein your with Pucey."

She walked over to her team and realized she had Draco as her team seeker so her team could probably win. They had Derrick and Bonhomme a guy trying out to be a backup beater. Their keeper was the backup keeper though but y/n wasn't that worried about it.

A younger Slytherin most likely year 2 came out onto the field as everyone got into position. He let out the golden snitch then the bludgers and finally the quaffle was released.

Y/n quickly shot forward and grabbed the quaffle flying forwards dodging the other teams players and scoring on the other team.

___________

Throughout the game y/n got most of the goals for her team and finally Draco caught the snitch causing them to win.

"Good enough guys I'm going to need to talk with the team for a couple minutes so you all just talk." Flint turned to the boys.

"Feel proud now." Y/n turned back to the boys who were staring at her like she was a superhero.

"I did better than both of you combined." She smiled.

"What's on your neck." One of them asked trying to change the subject.

"I burnt myself with a curling iron."

"And you burnt yourself all over your neck and collarbone." The other one laughed.

"No just on my neck. The other bruises are from other things." She rolled her eyes before walking away from the boys who's mouths were agape.

"Ok we have decided. Back up seeker Terence Higgs welcome back to the team mate." Flint smiled as Terence joined them.

"Back up beaters Bonhomme and Merrill." The boys joined the group.