Y/n was trying not to laugh but it tickled a lot.

The spider bit Y/N's hand

She groaned through gritted teeth as she touched the cut, blood on her fingers.

"You control her why did you do that?" Y/n asked still in pain grabbing her water bottle to pour some water on the cut.

"Talented isn't she?" He laughed.

'Yes very talented. Jeez' Y/n thought as winced a small bit to pour the water on her cut. 'Let her bite me again oh that was so fun'.

"What should I have her do next? Jump out the window?" He cackled. "Drown herself?"

He brought the spider back to his hand.

He started talking about how most of the death-eaters only did you-know-who's bidding under the imperius curse but y/n wasn't listening her hand started to hurt really bad.

"Mae is my hand bruising?" She asked.

"Oh bloody hell it's bruising really bad, there's blood too." Mae told her.

"Seriously." Y/n groaned.

"It kind of looks like a hickey." Mae giggled.

"Mae. Please tell me your joking."

"I'm not." Mae smiled a genuine smile.

"Mae. A hand hickey?" Y/N said maybe a little too loud

Mae moved a piece of Y/n's hair and gasped. "Y/n why do you have a hickey on your neck?"

Y/n's eyes went wide she made herself forget about Draco on the train. She couldn't bear to tell Mae. She didn't want her to worry.

"I- it's not a hickey I burnt myself with my curling iron."

"Y/n you got up ten minutes before breakfast today." Mae rolled her eyes.

"Great." Y/n turned back to the front of the classroom where Neville was watching the Cruciatus Curse being placed on the spider.

He was obviously uncomfortable and it was bothering him a lot.

"Stop it!" Hermione yelled. "Cant you see it's bothering him stop it!"

Mad-Eye quickly stopped and walked over to Hermione with the spider.

"Could you give us the last unforgivable curse Ms. Granger?" He asked.

Hermione shook her head.

"Fine, Avada Kedavra!"

The spider was dead next to her.

"The Killing Curse only two people have survived it and their sitting in this room." He said.

Everyone was looking at y/n but she wasn't paying attention still touching the bug bite wincing and scrunching her face weirdly.

"Y/n.." Mae whispered.

"What?" Y/n said.

"Act normal because people are looking." She said.

"Why? My hand is in pain and I have tryouts in ten minutes." Y/n groaned. "All because Professor Moody is as mad as a hatter."

"Heard that." Moody yelled, throwing a piece of chalk at Y/N

"At this rate he won't have enough chalk to last the year" Y/N smiled still looking weirdly at her cut.

"Yeah well, don't change the subject every guy in the class is looking at you." She said again.