toes

PLS DONT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY, ME AND MY FRIENDS ARE REALLY SCARY, I AM NOT A NONCE I PROMISE, WE R JUST SCARY LIKE THIS, PLS TRUST ME 😀

Vin slowly got up and looked over at samothy and got hard. They then both proceeded to get dressed into more casual clothing. Samothy dressed in a suit. Samothy offered Vin food but he declined, disgusted by the cum covered ice cream. They then proceeded to go to the cafe where Vin stood leaning against the chair and Samothy offered them a drink and donut which the accepted and took. Samothy threatened Vin when they sat down and told him that if he didn't sit down 🪑 he would murder him. That quickly changed Vins mind as he swiftly sat down, opposite each other. 

They ended there cafe visit and headed for the hospital where Samothy tried to make an advance on Vin and tried to have wheelchair sex and chased him round the hospital and Vin ran out and Samothy ran out shortly after him crying. They then went back home and relaxed and danced. Samothy wants to fuck again and Vin explains that he's a virgin. After Samothy begs him to fuck them, he accepts and they have bath sex. Afterwards Sam got into bed but Vin had a transformation. Vin grows oily muscles and a big cock because he is no longer a virgin, he's a real man.

Samothy got curious and ran into a cave. Vin creepily follows them.
They both skinny dipped together for a while but suddenly Vin sees a patch of mushrooms and gets comfy. Vin proceeds to wank himself off in the mushrooms. Samothy likes the idea of mushroom sex. All of a sudden Vin pins Sam against the wall. Sam licks his oily abs. Samothy was vins true love.
They fucked until the sun came up.

The end (for the love of god pls dont take this seriously this is a joke between me and my friend 🤡)