Yangyang nodded, ruffling her hair. "You know me too well."

She watched as Yangyang bit his lip before continuing. "I just... Miss Ten. I always imagined that he would be there when I watched the Grand Prix for the first time."

"Well he is there." Xia said, cupping his face in her hand. "Just not in the way he thought it would be."

"I guess." Yangyang said, but he didn't sound very convinced.

Xia decided that the next best thing to do was change the subject. "You know, I'm very proud of you?"

"Really?" Yangyang exclaimed, making Xia giggle.

"Why wouldn't I be? When I first met you, you didn't even have your own car. Now you're one of the best street racers in the world." Xia told him.

Xia let out a small shriek as Yangyang squeezed her tighter before turning them over, peppering kisses all over her.

"I love you so much, Xia. I'm so glad to have you by my side as my biggest supporter." Yangyang mumbled as he nuzzled his head into her neck.

It took Xia a few moments to take in the fact that those words really had came out of Yangyang's mouth. She smiled as she saw how her boyfriend didn't seem fazed at all, a sign that it was something that had escaped his mouth naturally.

Xia kissed the top of Yangyang's head, loving the warmth his body gave hers.

"I love you too, Yangyang."

...

Hendery was right. Watching the Macau Grand Prix live was nothing compared to watching it through a screen.

Yangyang smiled as Hendery's family got him connections to meet the racers, able to chat with some of them. They even gave him a few tips about racing, and Yangyang couldn't be any happier.

Actually, maybe if Ten was here...

Yangyang felt a poke and turned to see Hendery there, slipping his phone in his pocket. "You up to race tonight?"

"Always, why?" Yangyang asked, wondering what street racing even Hendery knew about.

"Normally after the Grand Prix, there's a big street race. You should participate." Hendery suggests.

Yangyang smirked at his friend, already feeling excited for the race.

"If it's big then you already know I will."

...

Yangyang gritted his teeth as he sped down the roads of Macau, trying to figure out a way to get past the car that was leading the race right now.

The driver was clearly skilled, and that didn't bother Yangyang. The thing that bothered Yangyang was the fact that the driver seemed to know Yangyang's every move and knew exactly how to prevent it from happening.

It's like they know what I'm thinking.

Yangyang settled on being second as the finish line came to sight, the two cars zooming past it. He wasn't one to be a sore loser, but he desperately wanted to know who the driver of the winning car was.

"Congratu- whoa."

Yangyang ignored Hendery and Xia, making his way straight to the winning car. The windows were tinted, so he couldn't see who was inside until the door opened, revealing the last person he ever expected to see.

"Good race, baby." Ten said with a grin. Yangyang immediately engulfed his mentor in a hug.

"What the heck Ten! You're supposed to be dead!" Yangyang exclaimed, feeling the tears starting to form in his eyes. Ten giggled, rubbing Yangyang's back.

"It's a long story but let's just say that I knew those stupid gang members wouldn't get off my back unless they thought I was dead so I faked it. I'm so sorry that I had to run away to Thailand and cut contact with everyone to get them off my tracks but I knew that you would be in Macau during this time so here I am. Forgive me?"

"No." Yangyang said, stepping back. "Not until you teach me everything you know!"

Ten chuckled, ruffling Yangyang's hair.

"Of course, but it might take a while for you to be good enough to beat me." Ten said with a smirk.

Yangyang smirked back as an idea popped up in his head. "Race you to Hendery's place."

"Yah, come back here you baby!" Ten exclaimed as Yangyang ran towards his car, letting the others that wanted to congratulate Ten take his spot.

Yangyang could only smile as he motioned Xia to the car, hopping into it quickly. Xia seemed to have heard his coversation as she silently placed her seatbelt on, a smile on her face the entire time.

Soon after, Yangyang was speeding down the roads of Macau, cheering as he enjoyed the thrill of it all.

The End.

———————————————————————————

Hello lovelies and thank you so much for reading love y'all so much hehe  :)

Hello lovelies and thank you so much for reading love y'all so much hehe :)

Yangyang and xia had such a cute journey and they were such a wholesome couple... loved them so much...

And i'm lowkey cackling because so many people though kun was boss and then you all cried because of ten's fake death hehe (please don't kill me)

But the journey has now come to an end :(

SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT BOOK

Peace and love :)