•magazine•

I was over toms house today, he's my boyfriend by the way

I was over toms house today, he's my boyfriend by the way. All he's been doing is reading these dumb magazines. All I wanted to do was send time with him but he's sucked up into that stupid thing.

I walked into his living room and saw him sitting on the sofa reading another magazine, I decided to annoy him. I walked behind him quietly smirking to my self. I snatched it out his hands and ran for my life. I hear him shout give it back but didn't dare to stop running.

He was chasing me all over the house before I came to hallway which had 3 bedrooms and a dead end. I turned behind me making sure he wasn't there before opening the second door and hiding in the closet.

I heard him coming closer towards me, and then I heard her bedroom door open. Before I knew it the closet doors were swung open and there stood Tom with an annoyed look. I slightly giggled making his face soften and a smile approach his lips.

I stood up and gave his magazine back. "I only took it because your being boring and not paying attention to me" I playfully rolled my eyes placing and hand on my hip.

He huffed before throwing the magazine on the floor and picking me up, bridal style. He took my to his room and placed me on his bed before hopping in himself. He lifted the blanket and got in with me.

I cuddled up to his chest as he protectively wrapped an arm around my waist. We soon drifted off to sleep holding eachother.

Okay this is SO cute anyone wanna do this with me..?IM KIDDING!! Or am i...😼 ANYWAYS go have a drink and eat if you haven't already and remember I love you have a good day!!