INCOMPATIBLE (2)

-MC'S POV-

A year passed and I received a mail. That's very old fashioned, huh? I opened the mail and base on the exterior of it, I can say that it was from Diavolo.

Dear MC,

Its been a year since you left. How have you been there? Have you been studying hard? I know that something happened before you left and I didn't got the chance to apologize to you.

Well, this letter supposed to be a invitation for the upcoming party between Celestial Realm, Devildom and Human World and it will be held here at Devildom. I really hope that you and Solomon will attend as the representatives.

Please consider this, MC. I will be greatful and honoured with it. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Lord Diavolo

I smiled as I read the letter from Diavolo. He hasn't changed a bit. I heard my phone ringing.

"Hey, Solomon" I greeted him.

"Where are you? I want to see you" I laughed by what he said.

"Did you miss me?"

I heard him chuckled. "Of course, MC. I'm not just a friend of yours"

"Yeah, I know. I'm at the park near our house"

"Good. I'm on my way there"

"See ya" Then I hunged up the call.

Suddenly, I felt an arm wraping around my waist. From his perfume, I can tell it was him. I smiled.

"That was fast" I said.

"Yeah, I was already on my way and it was a great timing" Solomon said as he rested his chin on my shoulder. "I missed you, MC"

"You're clingy, you know. We're in the public aren't you embarrassed?" I asked as I saw some people look at us.

"Hmm, I don't care about them. And why would I be embarrassed? You're the most precious person here, they're the one should be embarrassed"

"That's too much, Solomon. What had gotten to you today? Are you planning something?"

"Uhm, no. I just like you so much and I can't help being unaware of my surroundings"

"That's enough. Let's go"

We took a stroll and ate together. It was a normal and lovely day and we both went back home. Solomon and I rented an apartment months ago.

"Want me to cook for you, Hon? I have a new recipe that I made few days ago" Solomon suggested.

"Definitely not, Solomon. Just study your spell book, I'll just cook for you, okay"

"Of course, Hon"

The day after, we started to pack our things and I was the first to got out of my room. I knocked on Solomon's door.

"What's taking you so long? We'll be late"

"Be right there!" then Solomon went out with two luggage. Is he serious?

I just didn't mind about it and it just took us a few minutes to open the portal to the Devildom.

*****

-LEVI'S POV-

On my way back to my room as I saw Mammon at the fireplace. I never seen him this silent before. So, I walked near him and sat besides him.

"It's already late. Aren't you going back to your room?" I asked.

He sighed. "Do you know how I was so happy when they confessed to me knowing I don't really have a chance? It was a miracle" Mammon didn't answered my question but I listened to him. "I questioned God and Michael, 'do I really deserve someone like them? I'm a demon, but why did they gave me such lovely human?'. I didn't do anything right and good"