🚑 ( 𝐨𝐧𝐞.)

Start from the beginning

Yes [Y/n]'s father. He wasn't home at the moment. As soon as they were home, he told [Y/n] he would take a walk. It has been four hours. [Y/n] could understand him, his daughter is dying. No parent should witness this.

He has already lost his wife and now losing his daughter as well, it hit him like a truck. "Stupid genes." [Y/n] turned around in her bed and looked at the picture on her nightstand.

It was a picture of her as a baby in her moms arms. The woman looked so happy and so did [Y/n]'s father who had that spark in his eyes. [Y/n] has never seen that spark.

"I have that from you, it's that same stupid thing that killed you and now it's killing me." [Y/n]'s voice became more furious, as she thought more about everything.

The girl grabbed the picture and threw it against the floor, glass now laying everywhere. [Y/n]'s tears streamed down her face as she saw the mess she just made.

"These are your stupid genes ! I don't want to die, mom please don't let me die. Don't let this thing kill me." [Y/n] didn't know who exactly she was talking to. Maybe her mom was still watching over her and trying to comfort her ?

"Ah shit-" [Y/n] stood up and tried to pick up the broken glass, but cut her finger. She looked at the blood, maybe the tests were just wrong ? Could her body fight the disease ?

It has done it five years ago and her body won, so why would it lose now ? But the doctors already said that it was a more aggressive stage of cancer. When she was younger she had a Stage 2 cancer, this is a stage 4.

"It's killing me from the inside." [Y/n] mumbled to herself. It was a bit amusing to her, some people die because of a natural death or a car accident, but no [Y/n] had a thing that's eating her body from the inside, that's what is going to kill her.

"7 or 8 months and then i'll be laying in a coffin. Do you think it smells bad in there." [Y/n] looked at the little Teddybear next to her pillow. It fell a bit to the side as she "talked" to him.

"Same." [Y/n] laughed to herself, was she really talking to a stuffed animal right now ? Maybe she should call her friend, no he was probably playing a video game right now and she didn't want to bother him.

"7 months, let's see what day it is." [Y/n] stood up, got her computer and laid down on her bed again. She took the stuffed animal and sat it down next to her head.

"No that's a bad date. Dying on a Friday who wants that. Maybe we can ask the cancer to kill me on a Saturday, it's just like 1 more day maybe it has a bit mercy ?" [Y/n] looked at the stuffed animal, yes maybe that cancer has already affected her brain.

"No they said it only spread into the right lung, i'm not going crazy." [Y/n] thought about it, how was it even able to spread in four weeks.

"I should stop thinking about this, let's just watch an anime." [Y/n] took the stuffed animal and went downstairs to get some snacks. When she opened the fridge she saw that her dad has bought her favorite bubble tea and her favorite ramen.

Her dad always knew what the girl needed in some situations. Well he originally bought this for a after Chemo tests treatment, but now it was a different occasion.

[Y/n] opened the refrigerator and saw that there was still her favorite ice cream. "They'll just have to get a bigger coffin." She shrugged it off, took the ice cream and went to her room.